𝟎𝟎𝟖, its was a bad idea.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 things was so quick and so fast for the little group was crazy

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 things was so quick and so fast for the little group was crazy. It's was already June, the start of the podcast was the best part of summer for the triplets. They waited for their own podcast since they were living in Boston and using their basement as a podcast room.

It's was the third episode already and nick asked Madison for be the first person on the podcast, he wanted her to be their guest. Madison wanted to say no, just the fact she have to be there with Matt made her feel like a lot will happen.

She didn't talked to Matt almost a month, she blocked him all over the internet, she made him go crazy, and the fans go crazy. A lot was going on. A lot was saying about the new situation between those two old friends.

Ellie and Matt was in a happy relationship, still. Ellie always was worried about Madison, she try to keep her away from the house all the time, or Matt. When Madison was coming to see Nick and Chris, Matt and Ellie wasn't at home.

And when Madison was asking, she was saying she feeling sick and maybe she have some virus.

She kept lying to everyone, for no reason. But for her, it's was to keep Madison miller away from Matt sturniolo.

Madison walked into the house, out of no where. And went right to the kitchen, there she saw Ellie. Ellie was washing the dishes and listening to music. "Are you listening to drake?" Madison made Ellie jump a little.

"Madison." She said. "You scared the shit out of me." She adds, she turned around. "Are you feeling okay, now?" Madison asked, last night when she had to come here, Ellie said she feeling like she gonna pass out, so Madison decided to stay at home. "Why I wouldn't be?" Ellie laughed. "Because Chris said you almost passed out last night." Madison replied.

Madison always knew she doing in in purpose, she couldn't take it when she was around, they hated each others so much that it was horrible.

"Oh, this.."

"Yeah, you literally lied about it too, don't you?" Madison crossed her arms on her chest. "I didn't" Ellie took out a towel to wash her hands after the dishes she washed. "C'mon Ellie, don't lie to me, I'm not stupid." Madison laughed at the way she lied again.

"You don't want me close to Matt, that's fine. Matt dont want me around anymore." She said, Ellie had a little smile on her face, but she hides it. "I'm sorry to hear." Ellie try to be nice. "No you don't." Madison said. She got close to her and Ellie was kinda of nervous.

"I got you, Ellie." She said. "I know you don't want me close to him, but don't ruin Matt's life for that." Madison said. "I won't. Because you gonna just stay away." Ellie said.