𝟎𝟎𝟕, two girls, one boy.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 was quite

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 was quite. Matt was with Ellie, until they both fell asleep, and Madison? She didn't knew how to believe what she see.

When she got Matt's text about what she said, she wasn't expecting to him saying that he don't want to be in touch anymore, or what she thought he wanted. When he talked to her, it's look like she was the most important person to him in this time, but it's wasn't true.

She looked at the messages, staring at her phone and waiting for Matt to write it's was a prank or it's was a joke and he will love to come tomorrow night to her house. But nothing came to her phone, Matt went to sleep with his girlfriend and Madison was awake all night long waiting for him.

The sun finally raised and Madison got a lot of massages to her phone, she woke up to a big noise of a phone call from Nicole. The way she picked up her phone was quickly.

"Hello?" She said, still not awake enough to talk with someone, or a human being. "Thanks god! I'm calling you for almost an hour!" She shouts on the other side. "I'm sorry, I was asleep." Madison replied back and Nicole just took a deep breath before keeping her sentence.

"We have an emergency." She said. "What happened?" Madison asked, she walked out of her bed and put her shoes on. She opened the light in her bedroom and walked into the bathroom, she put the phone on speaker and let Nicole talk while she doing her morning routine. "It's about Emma." She said.

"Oh god, is she drank again?" Madison said, she didn't want to see Emma throwing up again. "She was. But since you didn't answered us, Daniel helped us, and then something happened." Nicole said and Madison already knew what's going on.

Emma had a huge crush on Daniel, she loved him. She want him as her boyfriend since she knew Nicole. But the problem was that Daniel didn't want her back.

"Oh god, I'm on my way." Madison said and hung up the phone right after. She guess she had to be a friend for one day and not a dead person.