𝟎𝟏𝟏, i feel your heartbeat

𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 like the butterflies in her stomach, was living their life right now, like no one or nothing can make her feel any worse, she felt like she still dreaming, and she is having a good night sleep, but it's was true that Matt k...

𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 like the butterflies in her stomach, was living their life right now, like no one or nothing can make her feel any worse, she felt like she still dreaming, and she is having a good night sleep, but it's was true that Matt kissed her, right here, in the room she was.

She waited for Matt almost a year, everyone waited for them, like always. The internet was full with them, and their love to each others. Even the internet saw it before Matt did, and it's made everyone realise that Matt love her, like she is the only woman who can have his heart.

Madison wasn't herself, she put some music on the tv and start dancing in the middle of the kitchen out of no where, she got crazy, because of some kid she loved, what a crazy thing, she thought, getting crazy because of a boy.

But it didn't was a long celebration, she heard a knock at her door, she got confused, but it's wasn't matter for her, she was in a good mood, like no one can ruin her, not right now.

She opened the door to see her nightmares, the girl who was showing up in her nightmares like every single night, Ellie golbach. She got scared, she got nervous, she felt the anxiety coming through her chest and getting her slowly, she felt like she gonna have a panic attack because of the way she saw this girl in her door, she knew she here for one reason.

Matt.

"Ellie.." she whispered. "Why are you so happy, dancing and singing, are you happy because I'm not longer gonna be here?" She yelled, getting into her house, Madison didn't knew what she was doing or trying to do, but all she knew it's about her kiss with Matt. "Ellie, what?" She asked, she walked into the apartment and tried to stay away from her. "Are you celebrating that me and Matt broke up?!" She yelled, she never saw Ellie acting like a fucking manaic , she was scared of her, like she never was scared of anything else in this world.

Madison wasn't afraid since she met Bryce, she got scared at the same way that Bryce was scaring her. "Ellie, step back, please." She said to her. "No! Why did you had to ruin everything." She yelled back at her.

"I didn't do anything, I'm sorry Matt broke up with you, I have nothing to do with this." She said to her, trying to stay clam. "Nothing to do with this? Of course you're in love with him, and you couldn't see him being happy with me." She said, eyes full of tears.

"I know it's hurt, Ellie. But maybe he just doesn't love you anymore." Madison stopped from getting away from the brown hair girl. "What a lie, he loved me." She yelled, crying.

"Loved, in the past." Madison said and sighed, she knew how Ellie felt, but she couldn't forget it, not everything she did to her, it's was unforgivable. "I'm sorry for you guys, and I'm sorry I let him kiss me.." Madison said, she thought she knows about the kiss.