"Thank you for saving our daughter, you are?" Her father asked

"Captain Deku, at your service, and this is my squad of my best troops." Izuku says, as he Jesse, Fives and the others salute them.

"Well, Captain, and the rest of you, thank you, please. How may we repay you for saving our daughter?" Mr, Yaoyorozu asked.

"You don't owe us anything sir, your daughter is safe, and that's what matters most, right boys?" Izuku ask.

"Sir, yes, sir!" They all yell

"Ahem!" Everyone turns to see the number two hero Endeavor alongside his son.

The flame hero Endeavor..., what's he doing here?" Fives ask.

"Now that she's rescued, may we begin making plans for the wedding?" Endeavor ask, annoyed.

Shoto Todoroki looks at Momo, who's glad shes okay, he's had a crush on her for a long time and once they both graduate from U.A she will become his wife, but he can't help but notice that she seems more interested in that green armored soldier more then him, as he glares at him.

"Oh, you're getting married. Congratulations, you two." Izuku says, giving Momo and Todoroki a thumbs up as do his man

Endeavor... Yes, we will resume our meeting once my daughter has healed from her injuries." Mr Yaoyorozu says.

Izuku's comlink beeps as he answers.

"This is Captain Deku, yes?, right away, sir!, alright men, we have new orders. Let's get going." Izuku says, turning to the Yaoyorozu's and Todoroki's.

"Sorry, we would love to chat more, but duty calls, Ms. Yaoyorozu, I hope you have a quick recovery, get better, and stay safe." Izuku says.

I will, thank you." She says, smiling brightly.

Izuku smiles under his helmet, thanking to himself. 'kinda a shame she's engaged. She's very pretty, I hope that Todoroki will take good care of her...' As he turns away about to blast off with his jetpack.

"Wait!"

Izuku, his men, the Yaoyorozu's, and Todoroki's are shocked as momo takes hold of Izuku's hand.

"If it's okay with you, may I see the face of my hero?" She asks with a blush, making Todoroki growl in jealously and izuku's men chuckle.

Izuku shocked thanks for a moment before making his decision, looking to his men and nodding as they all removed their helmets.

The Yaoyorozu's and Todoroki's are shocked to see these soldiers all have different hair styles and tattoos, with Fives having the number 5 on the side of his head but what really gets Momo's attention is Captain Deku who looks at him feeling her cheeks turn red as her heart beats fast as she admires his face having two scars over his lift eye and green messy hair with freckles.

Oh my..." she thinks I must say he is vary handsome...' she thinks as Todoroki quickly takes a hold of her hand, snapping her out of her trace

' she thinks as Todoroki quickly takes a hold of her hand, snapping her out of her trace

"Thank you again, all of you, we are beyond grateful for you." Mrs. Yaoyorozu says, smiling.

"You're welcome, ma'am. See you all around, alright boys, let's go!" Izuku says before blasting off into the sky with his men following behind him.

Todoroki looks at Momo, who waichs as Izuku and his men fly away with stars in her eyes.

"He's amazing..., I'll never forget what he did today." She says, smiling, putting her hand over her heart.

'That basterd!, he better not try to come close to momo again, if he dose I'll frezze him in a glacier and never melt it...' Todoroki thinks.

But little did they know they would see Midoriya again soon and that their destiny's are now intertwined...

One year later...

In a dark alleyway, a pro hero turns on his comlink to reveal a hooded figure.

"Hawks, what has happened? Is the soldier dead?"

"Don't worry, boss, our plan has gone undercovered, the trooper Fives is dead, and the heroes suspect nothing." He says, looking down at the control chips in his hand.

"Good, destroy the evidence, when the time comes no one, not even All might well be able to stop our plan to execute order 66, HAHAHAHAHA." The hooded figure laughs as Hawks turns off the comlin, looking up at the sky and smiling darkly.

"It's time for the new Era, an Era with no All Might or Endeavor

"It's time for the new Era, an Era with no All Might or Endeavor..." he thinks before returning to his duties as a hero.

The next day...

"I know the truth!, the truth about a plot a massive deception The evidence is in here it's in here!, it's all of us!, every soldier!" Fives yelled.

"What is it?" Izuku asked, confused.

"Captain?, Captain!" Izuku is snapped from his thoughts from pilot Oddball.

"Yes?, what is it, pilot?" Izuku ask.

"Sir, we are approaching musutafu. Have fun at UA."

The principal of UA High School had requested one of the Army's best Troopers to come to U.A to act as extra security but out of everyone why him?, he'd rather be in the front lines blasting enemy troops then babyset a bunch of teenagers with Appo now in Command of the 501st until izuku's mission is completed as Izuku sighs in sadness, all of his men aside from Jesse and Appo have been killed with Fives death being the most recent as his gunship lands next to the apartment he'll be staying in and scary enough it remains him of where he used to live with his mother, as Izuku goes inside to get ready for patrol.

This is the story of Captain Deku and how he saved Japan...