ch-9

Note:-
Sorry for being missing from so long.
If you forgot it's plot you can refresh it by reading previous chapter. It's continuation of flashback of their back story. Will be couple of more chapters to finish their backstory and then we will come to present one... Happy reading...🙏🙏🙏

  After talking with her father Akshara came to her room. She was shivering due to fear and nervousness. She managed to show bravery in front of her father somehow but now she was scared. She knew that he was very angry and he becomes most dangerous person in his anger.

   " God, please save me and Abhimanyu from my father's anger. I know, no one can survive after going against him. Although, I gave him warning but even I know that it's futile. We won't be able to do anything if he decides to do something. God please protect us."
Akshara prayed to God with teary eyes and shivering hands and after sometime she slept just like that exhausted by all the drama and crying.

   Abhimanyu was really tensed as she was not picking his phone. He didn't want her to go home alone but she insisted that she will handle her father and it will be much better if she goes alone. Although he didn't want but had no choice. Now he was getting worried for her as it was already evening and she didn't contact him since afternoon.

   " I know we should not have done this and God knows what her father will do now? I just hope Akshara is ok and we won't have to regret this." He too prayed to God with fear in his heart.

  At evening in Akshara's house:-

   Akshara woke up with heavy head. For few seconds, she felt disoriented and was feeling like she had dreamt everything but when she looked herself in the mirror, she realised it was real. Her heart started beating so rapidly. She searched her phone and saw so many calls and messages from Abhimanyu. She realised what a bluder she did by not calling him back after coming home. She immediately dialled his number and the moment he picked up the phone, her room door's open and her father entered inside with a bright smile on his face. Akshara put the phone down in nervousness and confusion.

    " I am sorry darling for the way I talked with you. You know, for me the biggest happiness is your happiness. If you are happy then I am happy and I don't care about anything else. I don't have any problems with this marriage till you will be happy. But I won't sit quite if you will be sad at any point.Am I clear?
Forget this, what are you doing here? Isn't girls are supposed to live with their husbands after marriage? You should go and live with him. I will myself drop you there like proper "Vidaai". Offcourse this is your home and you can come here whenever you want. You are always welcome here but for now go and pack your bags. We will leave now only. Afterall I have to meet to my " son- in- law" also. Go and get ready, I am at downstairs." Her father said to her with a smile.

   Akshara couldn't believe on her ears that her father agreed this much easily. She hugged him tightly with a big smile on her face.

   " Thankyou papa. Honestly speaking, I was really scared and worried.You know,
You are the most important person in my life and I never wanted to hurt you in any way but I didn't want to go away from here and you were not ready to listen to me.I really love Abhimanyu and I can't live without him.So, I had to do it but it was not to hurt you.Thankyou for understanding my situation. I knew you will not be angry with me for longer time. Now, I am really feeling so relieved.
Although, I am married now but I will be your daughter first, always." Akshara said to her father being emotional.

   Her father didn't say anything and just patted her back then left the room. Akshara was still not able to believe that everything sorted out this much smoothly. Then her eyes landed on her phone and she realised she was calling Abhimanyu before her father came. She immediately picked up her phone and dialled his number again. She didn't notice that previous call was cut just few seconds ago and Abhimanyu heard whole conversation between her and her father.