prologue

A little 6.5 yrs boy was playing football in the field like a professional and made his team win with back to back smashing goals. Everyone was cheering for him and among those was a man who was watching the boy with astonishing eyes.
When match ended, that boy was declared man of the match and announcer was calling his name but he was nowhere to be seen.

   That man got confused and went out to look for the boy. Finally, he found him on the farthest corner of school ground.That boy was sitting alone under a big mango tree, hidden from everyone.

   " What are you doing here? They are calling out your name on stage to give you trophy. Btw congratulations, you played so well. I must say your coach is giving you A-one class training. If you will continue playing like this then you will become one of the greatest football players of India. One advice from my side, don't loose your focus ok and keep working hard then no one will stop you after that" that man proudly told him.

     That boy just looked at him and didn't say anything and lowered down his head which he had kept on his knees earlier, it puzzled that man.

   " What happened? Is there some problem? You are not looking happy, should I call your teachers?" That man asked being worried.

  " No, I am fine. It's just that, I don't want to go there. I don't want to click photos with that group. They will post it in WhatsApp group then mamma will see it and she will become angry. She hates football and she had strictly told me to stay away from it and I don't play or taking any training from anyone. It's just that I like it so much but can't play so I am extra boy in my school football team. It gives me chance to watch every match closely and see them practicing. Today one of the memeber got injured, so coach sir told me to just go and stand there in the field to complete corum but I could not stop myself when football came to me and I kicked, that's it. I am not a player" that boy shared it with that stranger man and again lowered down his head sadly.

  " But you played like a well trained player, how is it possible? It means, it's in your genes or you are God gifted. I am sure your father must be a football player, right?" That man asked.

  " I don't have my father. I don't know anything about him" that boy again said to him.

  " Oh, I am so sorry" that man said.

  " Its ok"  boy said.

  " But you really like football don't you?"Man asked.

       That boy just nodded his head sadly.
  That man kept standing there for few seconds then something came in his mind..

  " Do you know I also play football and I have something for you but you have to promise me that you will keep it a secret"
Man said to the boy.

" What?" Boy asked with curiosity.

  " Well here, take my card. This is your token for admission in my football academy. I am planning to start my own academy for talented kids like you but it will take time,maybe 5-6 years. So, you keep this card safely and when I will open my academy then come with this card,you will get admission.I will coach you for free because you are my first student and till then you will become little big. So, I am sure, your mamma will also agree and if not then I myself will convince her. All you have to do it, keep studying well and do physical exercise. Your official training will start after joining academy and I will make you bestest footballer of India." That man said to the boy.

  " Is it possible?" The boy asked with hopeful eyes.

  " Yes,just keep that card safely and come to me when I will open my academy. For now go to your friends and don't be sad"
That man said.

  That kid stood up to go but looked at his shoes and gave frustrated expression.

  Man looked at him and understood.

" You don't know how to tie shoelaces?" He asked from the boy.

  " I try but..." That boy replied.

  "Ok, let me help you" that man offered help and knelt down to tie up boy's shoes.

   " Where do you live?" Boy asked from the man.

   " I live in Pune. Your football coach is my friend so I came here to meet him. I will go back to Pune now. I was nice meeting you, Aryan." That man said.

   " Same here" Boy replied.

   " Good bye take care and don't be sad" Man said.

    That boy nodded. After that both of them parted ways but both of them kept looking back at each other, feeling a strange connection then finally they went on different paths. Boy towards school and that man towards exit gate.

    Who are they and what connection they share ? Was their meeting just a coincidence or game of destiny? Is it their first and last meet or their is whole story waiting for them?

You will get all the answers in upcoming chapters...stay tuned...