Volume 1 Chapter 1: The Crow

Start from the beginning

"Enterprise."

"Pleased to meet you."

"Likewise."

Junior then stepped in with four martinis in hand and placed them down.

"Here's your order, ladies."

"Thank you, good sir."

A calm and soothing voice responded. Looking past Enterprise, Qrow was stunned to see someone dressed in a maid outfit, complete with a headdress.

"Are you okay?"

Enterprise asked with a worried expression. Regaining his posture, Qrow faced her and gave a smile.

"I'm fine. It's just that your friend over there surprised me."

"I see."

'What the hell is a maid doing here?'

Taking another sip, Qrow watched as Enterprise and her company drank their respective drinks.

"Well, if you ladies need anything else, don't hesitate and ask me."

"There is one more thing that we need."

The maid stated. This prompted Junior to stop and confront his customer.

"What is it?"

"Forged transcripts."

In a second, Qrow's world turned upside down. Forged transcripts, why the hell would they ask for that? As far as he could tell, if these ladies wanted to become professional hunters, they could enroll for free.

"For what purpose?"

"Applying on Beacon."

"Why would the four of you want forged transcripts for Beacon?"

"Reasons only known by us, good sir."

Hearing at least one of their reasons, he could ask Ozpin to make them an exemption. But before he could say a word, a handful of Junior's boys arrived with cuts and bruises on their persons.

"Boss!"

"What happened?"

"White Fang ambushed us!"

"Where!"

"When we were making our dust delivery at the docks."