10. Something was in the dark

𝙔𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙞 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧

𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙤𝙧 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙗𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙤𝙡𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪.....

𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙧𝙚: 𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙩

𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩: 4.3𝙠

•••••••

Rummaging through your side bag you finally found your apartment keys. "Thank God. I thought I lost you hon" You kissed the main key and said to it with a pouty face. You're actually very tired after the long day in the office, your feets are aching, they barely can hold your weight anymore. "Ahhhhh I need my beeeeed, come on open up already". The key is refusing to insert into the keyhole and you're being frustrated and reckless ain't helping much.

"Finally"

You heard a click sound indicating you have opened but right after that the ding of the elevator follows behind, you unconsciously looked toward the elevator before entering and caught the ethereal view of a man who lives next door. Min Yoongi.

His eyes caught yours and he greeted you with a nod and a tired slight smile on his kissable lips.You also do the same and entered your apartment. You always wonder what kind of guy he is. Actually he works at the same office as yours but he always seemed so quiet at the office, he doesn't socialize much to anyone outside work.

He shifted to your next door apartment a month ago he also doesn't talk to you that much but whenever he sees you at the apartment or outside he smiles at you and greets you.

Your POV

The first thing I do after entering my house is flung these irritating clothes out of my body and taking a relaxing hot shower, ahhh it relaxes my every single tired muscles of my body, it's so refreshing.

After the fresh shower the first thing I do is to fuel my empty stomach by stuffing my mouth with morning leftovers. And finally brushing my teeth I just let my body fall on the couch. 

I lazily searched for the tv remote but  I swear to god you can't find this bitch in the right time. Being frustrated I climbed down from the couch and searched underneath the sofa and guess what there it is.

Turning on the TV I was just shuffling through the channels to watch something good and at that exact moment the disaster happened.

The electricity went off unexpectedly....leaving me whole alone in the sheer black darkness. I desperately cried to myself throwing my limbs like a stubborn child....

"Wow. Great. Fucking great. Ugggghhh. I just wanted to have some good time in my life but this bitch of a fate played against me, what's wrong with this mama bitch electricity now?"

I turn on the flashlight of my phone and go outside of my house to check if it is only my house or  other houses too. But it seems like our whole apartment is blanked out. I wanted to go to the ground floor to check what's happening but I'm at the 5th floor and too tired to take the stairs so I did what a tired and sane person would do, I turned around and went back to my house.

I looked around thinking what to do. Ahh bitch I really want to watch some movies right now.
At that moment a signal flashed on my phone screen, "battery low". Oh I forgot to charge this shit too, can my fate go anymore worse?