2. Late night pleasure

𝙆𝙩𝙝 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧

𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝 𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙚𝙩. 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙖 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙚𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙢?

𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙧𝙖: 𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙩

𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩: 2.2𝙠

••••••

Ding dong....

You rang the doorbell of your brother's apartment. After a long day at university and after your part time job you came home totally worn out.

Yn: Damn it Yoongi open the door already...
You shouted with your tired voice and rang the bell again.

After some seconds the door opened and you were greeted by a different person who you didn't expect at all at this time.

Taehyung, your brother's one of the closest friends. And your flirt partner, but apparently Yoongi doesn't know about the flirting going on between you two, if he got to know about it then Taehyung would be guarding the Hell's gate by now.

Tae: Ouu Hye...

Yn: What are you doing here.. Where's Yoongi?

Tae: He went out to the convenience store to buy some stuff.

Yn: And?

Tae: And?

Yn: I asked another question why are you here at this late hour?

Tae: I'm gonna stay over tonight is our game night. Aren't you happy I'm here? You and me practically alone in your brother's house...

Yn: Scandalous much...I'm not in a mood Taehyung, I'm tired, you wait for Yoongi I gotta go take a shower then I'm going to sleep.

Ohh it's the first time you didn't come back with a savage reply and just simply turned down him invitation of his flirting game. Taehyung is a little dumbfounded by your unfamiliar behavior, in fact he's noticing your recent changes these days. You aren't your usual self, he's feeling like you're drifting away from him.

You walked straight upstairs to your room with an escalating heart. You don't know what's happening with you these days. Whenever you see Taehyung now your heart tends to boost speed without your knowing.

But back in the days when you started your little flirting with it wasn't a big deal for you. You both had fun but recently these days it's becoming a big and bigger deal for you. You know where it's going but you don't want it to go there at any cost.

You took a shower and got into your bed . You heard a soft knocking and your brother's voice.

Yoongi: Yn did you have dinner?

Yn: Yes. I'm tired Yoongi...goodnight.

Yoongi: Ok sleep tight.

You heard him walk away and in no time you drift into your sleep.

~~

In the midnight you woke up abruptly by impact of your dream.

It's been a while, yes it's been quite a while you've been having these kinds of dreams, about you and Taehyung, doing some kind of things you shouldn't do.