6. A kiss for step brother

𝙆𝙩𝙝 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧

𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙄'𝙢 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙥 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩

𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙧𝙖: 𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛

𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩: 1.6𝙠

•••••

Yn/m: Yn wake up...we're running late

your mom is shouting from kitchen. It's 10:30 in the morning and you are still sleeping, all because of the stupid assignment. You had to pull an all nighter.

And your mom and her fiance Mr. Kim is scheduled for a business trip before their marriage as they are colleagues...

You didn't bother answering her. You wake up, freshen up and head downstairs.

Yn/m: Taehyung will pick you up before dinner time spend good time with your brother ok.

Yn: step brother mom...

Yn/m: still your brother...ok I'm running late for the flight see you in a week my baby... bye

Yn:Bye have a safe flight..

Your hug your mom and bid her byebye...

But at some point you're nervous plus exited that you have to spend your week with Taehyung at his house....

Kim Taehyung, Mr. Kim's only son...last month came back from UK after completing his college. He is planning to settle down in korea with his job but currently staying at his father's place.
You like him he's so handsome and sometimes the way he looks at you that feeling does something inside you.

But this is scandalous to have any sort of other feelings or relationship with your step brother.But rather than you enjoyed his company he always make you feel at ease by his words.

You spend your day waiting impatiently and deciding what to wear when he'll come to pick you up.

At 5:00 pm you receive a text from Taehyung.

Tae(text): Get ready I'm picking you up in 30 minutes little missy.

Yn(text): Ok call me when you're here I'll come out of the house.

Tae(text): okey. Dress nicely little missy, since we're only two for dinner why not eating outside tonight..:)

Yn(text): Ok

The nickname he gave you little missy... whenever he calls you that a scarlet blush always paint your cheeks.

You dresses up and packed your suitcase for a week, sometime later he called you.You got out of your house as you greeted by a very mesmerizing looking happy Taehyung.

Taehyung: Hey...

Yn: Hye so where are we going?

Taehyung: Umm somewhere nice we got plenty of time in our hands.

Yn: Ok then let's go..

Taehyung smiled at you looking towards you with his hooded eyes, again there's fluttering something in your stomach.

He helped you putting your suitcase in the back of the car and after getting into the car he drove off.

The rest of the car ride was silent with some casual talking here and there.

After sometime he pulled his car in front of a Italian restaurant.

Yn: This place looks very classy.