3. Mafia's Private Stripper

𝙅𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧

𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮: 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙚𝙭 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙖. 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙧?

𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙧𝙖: 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩

𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩: 3.8k

••••••••

Yn POV

Yn: Please don't do this to me..

I sobbed as I begged my stepdad not to force me to work at a place like this.

Yn/d: Shut up bitch, you have to work here or else who's gonna give your mother's hospital bills.

I stare at him with disgust. He's my step dad. He married my mom when me and mom went through a hard time after my father's death. He said he loved my mom and promised us that he'll take care of us. The first 6 months were ok but after that my mom started to get sick. She was diagnosed with 2nd stage blood cancer, she needs to check up and chemo therapy on a daily basis.

After 2 months my step dad started to get irritated and said the check ups are expensive and eventually he gets worse with time. I'm 20 years old so beside my studies I started to join several part time jobs but I couldn't earn enough for her. Now my step dad is refusing to help me.
He said that he can't help us with money anymore. But can make my life worse.
He said one of his friends is the owner of a strip club and he promised his friend that I'll work for the club as a stripper.

So now here I am standing in front of this strip club. With my dad pushing me to go inside and get to work.

Yn: Why are you doing this to me? Is this why you married my mom, to abandon her and push me into this gutter?

Yn/d: What gutter...do you even have any idea how many rich people came here on a daily basis. You'll earn a lot of money if you work here. I'm doing this for our family...your mom will get better treatment and we'll live together again. Now go inside.

Yn: Doing this for us? Do you even care for us?

Yn/d: Enough now shut up. Don't act innocent like you've never been touched by a guy.

It's true I'm not a virgin that doesn't mean I'm a whore. I only had sex couple of times in my life when I was 18. He was my senior in school and I loved him, then suddenly his family had to move away from the town and he had to change school.

He said he loved me and that he'll come back for me. But It's been almost two years since I saw him. He hasn't contacted me since then. The last time we had sex, the night he left Seoul in disguise with his family. I don't know what problem his family was facing back then but it was serious and dangerous otherwise they didn't have to disguise themselves while leaving their house.

But that was another story having sex with him and working in a strip club and fucked by random people it's totally different things.
Yn: I can't do this there are so many other ways to earn money.

Yn/d: Yes there are but this is the easiest and faster way...just think about it. There is no other way. Now enough let's go inside.
With that he grabbed my hand and dragged me inside. Through the crowded area he dragged me to an empty corridor and stopped in front of a room.