Chapter 10

Bada POV
After leaving the studio, I saw the girls leaning on the wall waiting for me.

"Thanks girls for letting me know, if not I don't know when will I ever find out about this", I said while letting out a sigh.

"Always welcome", Lusher replied.

"Anyway, do you want us to help you talk to Howl?", Lusher asked.

"Could you? You can just get him to contact me about the forfeit, I think I should go back to talk to Elle", I said.

"Yea, you should, she must've been hurt", Tatter replied.

I quickly bid them goodbye and went to my car to drive home.

15 minutes later

As I opened the door to the apartment, I could immediately smell my favourite food. I placed my shoes in the cabinet and walk to the kitchen to see Elle cooking.

"Oh hey, you're back early today", Elle said as she turned around placing a bowl and some utensils on the table.

"Yea", I replied.

"You're cooking lunch?", I asked.

"What do I look like I'm doing? Showering?", she replied and I just laughed awkwardly.

"Have you had lunch yet? Do you wanna join me? I made extra", She asked.

"Yes!", I replied excitedly.

"I'll go take a shower and I'll come down to help you", I quickly continued as I ran up the room.

Elle POV
When I heard sounds coming from the door, I knew Bada was home, but I decided that I will just act normal and everything should flow well.

As I turned to place the bowl on the table, I saw Bada standing in front of the table watching me.

I decided to break the silence and greeted her instead.

"Oh hey, you're back early today", I said.

"Yea", Bada replied.

"You're cooking lunch?", she asked.

"What do I look like I'm doing? Showering?", I replied and she just laughed awkwardly.

It's cute to see her feel nervous to talk to me sometimes

"Have you had lunch yet? Do you wanna join me? I made extra", I asked.

"Yes!", she replied excitedly.

"I'll go take a shower and I'll come down to help you", she continued and ran up to her room.

After about what felt like ten minutes, I heard footsteps coming down from the stairs.

"Ahh, just nice you are done, can you help me with one thing?", I asked.

"Yes little one?", Bada replied.

I froze in an instant as my heart started to beat faster and my face started to heat up.

It's been awhile since she called me little one. She still has that crazy effect on me huh.

"C...Can you help me to bring this pot over to the table so we can eat", I asked trying my best not to show her my face.

She walked over, pat my head and smile cheekily at me before taking the pot over. I let out a breath.

As we sat down, I took her bowl and scooped the soup for her before placing it in front of her.

As we started eating, it was initially quiet until Bada cleared her throat breaking the silence.

"I had a talk with Redy today", Bada said.

Oh god, what is she gonna say now.
I thought she would just forget about this, I'm honestly not ready for another fight.

"Oh", I replied not wanting to entertain much.

"I'm sorry", Bada said as she put her utensils down.

"What?", I replied.

I was expecting everything but an apology from her.

"I'm sorry, I should have believe you that day", Bada said.

"I should have listened to you, I shouldn't have raised my voice at you and you don't know how much I regretted it all.", Bada said as she looked down.

I wasn't able to speak up, all I could do was just look at her.

"I couldn't sleep that day after you went to the hospital because I was so worried about you, I didn't know if you were angry at me, were you gonna like stop talking to me or even worst, you move back home", Bada said.

As she finished her sentence I could see a tear fall out of her eyes and my eyes just instantly soften.

"It's okay Bada, I don't blame you", I started.

Bada heard me and instantly look up.

"Okay, I did, I was angry at you because you didn't believe me but after all, she was your best friend for years, I would feel the same way if my best friend was being accused", I said carefully.

"But I shouldn't have blamed you for accusing her even before finding the truth", Bada said.

"Yes, but it's all over now and I forgive you", I said smiling at her.

Being able to sit down here, and talk this thing out gave me such a big relieve.

"But I didn't expect you wanting to go for the competition that badly", Bada said as she scratched her head.

That wasn't the only reason you stupid.
It was because of you. I wanted to dance with you...

Is this a sign ?
Should I just say how I feel about her ?

Okay whatever, I'm gonna do this.

"It wasn't just because of that", I said.

I could already feel my face burning up.

"Huh", Bada said not quite understanding what I mean.

"I was upset not just because I wanted to do the competition but because I wanted to dance with you", I said.

"I was upset because you didn't believe me which I wished you did, I wanted to go for this competition wasn't just because it's my first competition since I flew back but because it's with you", I continued, trying not to make eye contact with Bada.

"I don't mean to sound weird or what but I realise I did develop feelings for you , yes I like you Bada Lee", I confessed.

My heart is beating so fast right now that it feels like it's gonna just come out anytime.

There was a long silent between us before Bada decided to say something.

"Erm, I need to go grab something, I'll be back in awhile", Bada said acting like as if nothing happened.

Before I knew it, she already walked out and the apartment door closed.

Did I just get rejected ?
So all this while I was really just overthinking.
All the names, head pats, and what I thought was special treatment, are just me overthinking it.

I stood up, took at the dishes to the sink, washed them up and went into my room.

The moment I rested on my bed, tears started to roll down my eyes. I got rejected before but I've never had anyone just walked out on me like that.

I slowly drifted off to sleep while crying not knowing how I will face Bada after this.

AUTHORS NOTE
HELLO HELLO!!! Short chapter for today, but believe me, the next chapter is gonna be a good one okay!!! Can you guess what happens next ?

Anyways, I just want to thank all the readers who have read my story so far! I'm so grateful for each and every one of you for reading and I just wanna say I love you guys so much!❤️ Special shoutout to the people that comments, I just want you guys to know that whenever I read your comments, it really pushes me to write more and I'm very grateful for all the little cute comments you guys give! 🥹🥹