Chapter 5

Elle's POV
"Hey, do you want coffee ? I'm heading down to the cafe downstairs to grab some", Bada asked me.

"Oh, no thank you, I'm not much of a coffee person", I replied.

"Alright, then you can head to the studio first? I will go grab my coffee first and then I'll see you there", Bada said smiling.

"Yea sure, I will see you in a bit then", I replied smiling back.

Upon arriving at the studio, I turned on the lights and air-conditioning to cool down the room. And then proceeded to place my bag in the locker beside Bada's.

I then sat at the bench at the back of the class, and decided that I should start looking for apartments around the academy.

"Oh dear, why are apartments rental so expensive nowadays", I said while letting out a sigh.

"What apartment?", Bada came out of nowhere.

"OH MY, since when did you come in? You gave me a shock", I said while rubbing my chest.

"While you were caught off-guard?", Bada giggled while saying.

"So...what apartment were you talking about?", Bada asked while opening her locker.

"Oh, I'm looking to rent an apartment on my own", I replied her question.

"Oh? Why though?", Bada asked.

"I wanted to stay somewhere that is nearer to the academy, I don't think I am able to sustain travelling an hour each day to work", I replied.

"But the apartment rentals are crazy expensive", I sighed.

"Ohh, I see, yea I understand, rentals are very expensive now", Bada replied.

"Yea, so i'm not sure if I can find one now", I said while standing up, trying to think of a solution.

"Well, I might have an apartment to introduce to you", Bada suggested.

"Really? Where?", I asked excitedly.

"It's my place.", She said.

"Y...yo...your places?", I stuttered.

"Yes, my place", Bada said.

Me ? Staying with Bada ?
In the same house ?
Is this a dream ?

"I stay out on my own too, the apartment that I am staying in has two rooms, I only use one room, so if you are interested I can contact my landlady for you, she's a great host" , Bada said.

"Ohh, I don't mind", I agreed.

"You can follow me home after dance later and I can show you the apartment, you can see if you like it", Bada suggested.

"Sure, if it doesn't cause any inconveniences to you", I said while scratching my head.

"You can never cause me any inconveniences little one", Bada said as she patted my head.

I smiled as a reply, knowing full well I am blushing really hard.

I'm starting to think that I might

have feelings for Bada...

"Alright, let me go through with you the lessons for today first?", Bada said.

"Alright", I replied.

"The first class at 11am, we are going through Aespa's new song "Next Level", afterwards the class at 3pm will be a practise class for Kai's "Mmmh" live performance, and lastly would be a bigger class where we will be working on where I stopped that day for "Money" by Lisa", Bada explained.