Chapter 8

Bada POV
I arrived at the hospital and rushed into the A&E trying to find a nurse that could bring me to Elle as soon as possible but everyone was just scrambling every where.

"Hi miss, can I-", I tried to stop a nurse to ask but before I could finish, I was cut off by her just walking past me towards another patient.

Before I knew, I was just blindly walking around trying to look for Elle on my own until I accidentally knocked into a doctor.

"I'm so sorry", I apologised and walked away when the doctor stopped me in my tracks.

"Hi miss, what are you doing walking around the A&E like that? Are you looking for someone or something?", the doctor asked.

"I'm so sorry, I am actually looking for my friend who came in because she got injured, fell down the stairs, sustained head injury and on the legs too", I said.

"Her name?", He said before looking at the tablet in his hands.

"Elle Kim", I said hoping that he could bring me to her.

"Oh she's my patient, I just came from her bed just now, she is currently resting at bed 57", the doctor said.

"Oh! How is her condition?", I asked.

"She is still unconscious but her head injury is okay, should be nothing serious, but we did a CT scan for her just in case and an x-ray scan for her leg to make sure she didn't fracture her bone. We are still waiting for the results, she should be able to wake up on her own soon", He said.

"Okay, thank you so much for your help doctor", I said before I rushed to look for a bed 57 after quickly thanking the doctor.

As I arrived at bed 57, I saw Elle lying on the bed unconscious. My heart wrenched looking at the bandage on her head and the bruises on her leg.

I should have went with her to make sure she would be careful. This is all my fault.

As I sat at the seat beside her bed, I held onto her hand hoping that she would wake up soon.

While waiting for her to wake up, I started to dose off.

Elle POV
I slowly opened my eye trying to adjust the light that was above me. As I looked around, I realise I was in the hospital. As I turned my head to the other side, I realise a sleeping Bada holding onto my hand sleeping soundly.

You must've been worried.

Before I knew it, Bada opened her eyes slowly and saw me awake.

"Oh you're awake!", Bada said.

"How are you? Are you feeling any pain?", Bada asked quickly.

"Yes, I am okay, I don't feel any pain, I'm alright" I replied trying to assure her.

"What happened? How did you fall? Did you miss a step", Bada asked wanting to know what happened.

As I was about to answer, Tatter, Lusher and Redy came.

"Omg, how are you Elle?", Lusher asked.

"I'm fine", I replied.

"Your head, is it still hurting? We were all so worried we couldn't focus in class", Tatter said.

"Class, right, how did it go?", I asked

"Everything went well, we manage to finish the class", Tatter replied.

"Good", I said while smiling feeling assured.

"Since your leg is in this condition, I doubt you can go for the competition right?", Redy said out of nowhere.