Chapter 11

Elle POV
I was still sound asleep when I started hearing the rain pouring. I stretched out my hand to reach for my phone to check the timing.

It was 7pm. I slept for that long...

I shifted my sight to my notification and I saw a notification from Bada.

Bada🌊
1 new message

Bada🌊 :
< Come down when you're awake, I'll wait for you downstairs.

Being reminded that I just got rejected by her, I internally slapped myself again.

God, how I wish I can dig a hole, jump in and never come back again.

I slowly shifted myself out of bed, and decided to go down and embarrass myself more.

As I opened the door, I felt myself accidentally step on something. As I look down, I saw rose petals scattered on the floor that was leading to the stairs.

I followed it, and it continued down to the stairs, to the dining table.

I looked at the table and saw a whole table full of food that were plated very nicely and more petals around it with a few candles lit up.

It looked really romantic.

Did Bada do all this ?

"Am I dreaming?", I said to myself as I rubbed my eyes.

"No, you're not", I heard before turning around to see Bada holding onto a bouquet of roses.

She walked forward and gave me the roses.

"What's all this?", I asked as I accepted the flowers not knowing what to expect.

"Firstly, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for walking out on you like that just now, I didn't mean anything at all, I've just never had anyone that I liked confessed to me like this before that's why I wasn't sure how I should react", Bada started.

"But yes, I do like you too Elle, I ran out just now and realised how I kinda messed up, so I went to buy some ingredients and prepared dinner for you", Bada said.

I also bought some flowers for you because I feel that it's only right for me to do that to show my sincerity on how much I love you", Bada said.

"So you're saying that I wasn't sincere in the afternoon since I didn't prepare anything?", I said jokingly.

"No that's not what I mean", Bada panicked.

"I'm just joking you cutie", I said laughing.

"You're just so different, you understand me like no one else, I never believed in love at first sight was until I saw you at the studio that day", Bada said as her face started getting redder.

"When we went out and spend time together, I was so amazed at your personality and I knew that I wanted you as my girlfriend but I did some stupid things through out but trust me, I really regretted all of it", Bada said.

As Bada finished her sentence, she stepped forward, took one of my hand and looked me in the end.

My heart was beating faster each second.