Jungkook says, "It's nothing," but Taehyung insists, "you swear on the baby, tell me all the reasons why you were crying i know something is wrong."

 Jungkook, crying harder now, says, "I have pain in my back, and..." unable to continue. Taehyung holds his hand and makes him sit up, asking, "And what?" Jungkook, looking down, says, "My nipples hurt a lot," as tears continue to fall.

Taehyung smiles and says, "Did you eat something?" Jungkook nods, and then Taehyung leaves the room. After a while, he returns with a tablet in his hand and gives it to Jungkook to take. Jungkook takes it, and Taehyung says, "I've ordered nipple pads. They'll be here soon. Until then, take off your shirt, okay?"

Jungkook, feeling shy, says, "Why?" Taehyung replies, "I can also give you a back massage," making Jungkook think whether he should allow it or not. Then Taehyung assures him, "I won't do any unnecessary touching, I promise."

Jungkook agrees and asks for help to remove his shirt. Taehyung helps him, and seeing Jungkook's fair and pinkish body, Taehyung feels a flutter in his heart.

Then Taehyung takes some oil and gently massages Jungkook's back, feeling the softness of his skin in his hands. Jungkook bites his lips and tries to suppress any sounds because the massage is providing him with immense relief.

After a while, Taehyung receives a call and says, "I'm coming, wait." He quickly wipes his hands with a tissue and leaves the room. A moment later, he returns with a packet in his hand.

He opens it and takes out a pad, saying, "Jungkook, apply this on your nipples. It will feel better." Jungkook is about to apply it when he hesitates and says, "You do it, I don't know how to do it."

Taehyung, feeling shy too, understands from the image on the packet how to apply it. He then approaches Jungkook, who is looking down in embarrassment.

 Taehyung holds the pad and Jungkook's red nipple with his other hand, and as Jungkook winces in pain, Taehyung gently applies the pad on his nipple properly . He then does the same for the other nipple.

Then Taehyung says, "Jungkook, now go to sleep peacefully," He kisses Jungkook's forehead and then looks at his baby bump, saying, "You're bothering mommy, aren't you? Please, baby, let mommy sleep."

He kisses Jungkook's baby bump, and as soon as Jungkook feels Taehyung's lips on his bump, he feels a sudden pain in his stomach and lets out a light scream.

Then Taehyung asks, "What happened?" Jungkook replies, "I don't know, it suddenly..." and then he feels the pain in his stomach again.

Jungkook speculates, "Maybe the baby is kicking." Taehyung puts his hand on Jungkook's stomach and feels it, confirming, "Yes, it's a kick." Jungkook, crying, hugs Taehyung and says, "Our baby is strong." Taehyung places his hand on Jungkook's head and reassures him, "yes you both are very strong,."

After a while, Taehyung lays Jungkook on the bed and as he's about to sleep on the couch, Jungkook says, "You can sleep in your room if you want."

Taehyung replies, "No, I'll stay here for the next 2 months because it might be difficult for you to wake up on your own, so I'll try my best not to make you uncomfortable."

Then both of them lie down, and Jungkook whispers, "You can lie down on the bed with me, how will you sleep on the couch?" Taehyung responds, "No, Jungkook, it's fine."

But Jungkook insists, "No, no, you come here, there's plenty of space." So Taehyung stands up and sits on Jungkook's bed, asking, "Are you sure you won't have any trouble?" Jungkook nods,

Taehyung also lies down beside him, and without saying anything, he just looks at Jungkook softly in the dim light, admiring how beautiful he is to him. After a while, he hears Jungkook's sleeping breaths, and Taehyung gently strokes Jungkook's hair, whispering, "What have I done to myself?" Then he too falls asleep.