Chapter 11 - Forgotten Memories

In Tokyo HN private hospital.

Ryouta felt like he was dwelled within the darkness. His body somehow felt different. Then he opened his eyes hearing a familiar voice.

"-he is alright!" a voice which sounded like Yona's spoke up. "Then why is he in the hospital"

"I don't know either. he just fainted on the way back home." Diego spoke up. His voice was more clear. 

"Hey! look.." It was lei this time. "He is awake.."

"Hey Ryouta, Can you hear me.." Diego shouted as Yona went closer to him.

"I-I hear you loud and clear so shut up. " Ryouta said while trying to get up. For some reason he felt like he fought an army.

 "Yona and... why are you guys?

"We were worried since you didn't come to school today. so we came to visit." Shin who was  silent the whole time answered while closing the book while he read.

"You fainted the moment we was trying to get inside the car. I was talking to myself inside the car when I found you fainted next to the car." Diego went on explaining how he found him.

"What?" Ryouta shouted. He had the memory of the moment where he got off the car because everything was frozen and he remembered the raging dragon who was heading his way but nothing else. He was so confused. it was as if it was only a hallucination. 

"Rest for now, Ryouta" Yona said with a little pat on his head. He felt so relieved at Yona's touch, He didn't even realize he was blushing

 He felt so relieved at Yona's touch, He didn't even realize he was blushing

"This is our family hospital so you can require anything. You don't need to pay for anything." Yona said

"No. it's okay. Don't worry about it Yona.." Said Ryouta with a smile. 

"Oh come on... when a friend offers something, You need to know how to take it." said Satsuki who was really quiet all this time. 

"Right.." Lei added 

"Hahaha. alright alright" Ryouta chuckled as he nodded. "Anyway. I will come back to school tomorrow."

"But- wouldn't it be better to rest?" Yona said with a worried face.

"No.. I feel fine now." Ryouta added. but for real, he was not fine at all. His mind was filled with the thought something was going on.

... A day prior to the events.

Ryouta was thinking what he should do to save himself and others around. But at the moment it was as if there were no other choice but to die. but for his surprise the dragon landed next to him. Then dragon moved his head toward Ryouta and it opened its mouth as ryouta closed his eyes in fright. but when he open his eyes he found himself on the dragon's back. 

He was surprised, yes. but he felt very familiar at the same time. he knew where to hold on to the dragon so he wouldn't fall and he knew when the dragon was about to fly.  Then he petted the dragon as the dragon started to fly. 

Ryouta didn't know what or where the dragon was taking him but somehow he felt that the dragon would never hurt him. The dragon flied beyond clouds and the view from up above was so beautiful. but suddenly the dragon started to fly very fast. Ryouta held on to it tight. it was as if dragon was trying to escape with ryouta. 

Ryouta looked behind and he was really surprised to see what was behind. 

A army of monsters were after them. in front of the army was Gin- The angle of death, Or the chief commander o hades' army. 

Ryouta couldn't help but be scared. 'What is happening' he wondered to himself. The dragon flied faster but it didn't take much for the army to surround them.

"Enough running, Emerald." Gin screamed with a raging black aura. "You need to PAY for what you did to My Master."

The name emerald got Ryouta's attention. He needed to know what happened and why he called him Emerald. He patted the dragon as the dragon stopped struggling and landed on the ground below them, away from the city. 

"Good boy. Xiarū" Ryouta patted the dragon as he got down. 

'Xiaru?' again he thought to himself. 'I am pretty sure that is this dragon's name. but how do I know this dragon's name?'

His focus was broke when he avoided a black sword which almost pierced through him. the monsters were all flying a little above Ryouta as Gin stood. His eyes were filled with pure hatred. 

"Emerald, Show me Your true form. Fight me. I will kill you myself." Said Gin with his black sword indulged with a black flame which could even kill a deity.

Ryouta felt a rush in his blood as he called him Emerald again. He wanted to ask why he called him emerald and who's his master but he couldn't. His heart started to beat so loudly and his blood was rushing as he was forced to kneel by his pain. There was a slight mist covering the area.

He screamed of pain. But after a moment He was silent as if he was dead. But except Gin all other monsters were shivering. Gin noticed the strong presence too as he also put his guard up.

Ryouta got up as the mist slowly vanished. He was very different. his normal short hair was long as it could touch his feet and his Clothes changed as well. He was wearing a white robe, but it was revealing his chest with a blackish dragon like tattoo with the name 'Emerald' written in greek letters. 

That's not all. His expression was different too. Ryouta who is normally cute and always whimpering had a nasty smirk and his golden eyes were shining with bloodlust..

 Ryouta who is normally cute and always whimpering had a nasty smirk and his golden eyes were shining with bloodlust

"Oh dear. How many years has it been." He said with a smirk as a Golden sword with black border appeared in his arm as everyone including Gin hesitated. It is the Legendary sword 'exousía' which ended the life of Melinoe by absorbing her powers.

"Emerald!" Gin shouted with extreme anger as he saw the Blade which killed his master.

"Yeah, yeah, I will play with you after I finished the feast you prepared for me, Puppy." Said Ryouta with the exact same wicked smirk of his as he flew toward the sky and he slaughtered all the demon army in a second. Then he came down to the ground as Gin took his sword up. 

"So, puppy.." said ryouta while wiping off the blood on his face. "Where..is my Noē"

This made Gin rage with anger as he defenselessly attacked Ryouta. 

"How dare you utter My Masters name, Emerald. It was YOU who killed her" Gin screamed out loud as he struck at Ryouta. Ryouta didn't even needed to move an inch to stop Gin's attack. But he had this extremely saddened look on his face.

"Yes. You-.. You are right. I killed Her." He muttered to himself as gin attacked again. Ryouta didn't bother defending this time.

"Die, you Bastard." Gin struck Ryouta right in the neck.

... to be continued.