Chapter 03 - Awakening of crimson demigoddess 3

Yona was leaving the hospital after causing all those chaos. After all she is THE GODDESS OF TROUBLES.

"Ah, right about now.." Yona mumbled to herself. "She should be here.."

She barely finished her sentence when a fancy car parked right in front of her which seem to came in full speed.

"YONA.. YOU.. HOW DARE YOU.." Her aunt's unpleasant voice started to scream but yona didn't even budge.

"Why are you shouting auntie." Yona asked, with a calm voice and a collective mind. This made her aunt shout even louder.

"How dare you go around barking orders as if you are the one controlling them" her aunt shouted again. People were looking.

"Ha...." Yona sighed as she started to speak. "Alright then.. are you implying that since I am not the one taking care of the family business I should not order around anyone?"

"YOU.. THAT'S RIGHT." Her aunt started to shout again "Don't butt in to the business matters or you will be punished."

For that yona couldn't hold out the laughter.

'Punish me? Punish me.. the Goddess of darkness? Does this mortal bored of living'  Yona thought to herself but then again she thought 'Now that I think about it, I am a mortal myself now,Even though I feel the mana poring out within me. Karma is punished by hell and as a mortal it apply to me myself. As such I must not kill her'

Yona turned around to leave and her aunt was extremely angry at her behavior. 

She was trying to pull Yona but as she reach out her legs went weak making her to kneel. A mortal daring to touch a demigod with hatred in their mind. Not just any demigod but a queen of demigods. Normal thing would be to cut off their head however yona was not the "melinoe" she was. She spent many and all kind of lives after the end of her immortal life.

Now she knows how to forgive and forget

She got back to her house. She glanced around looking at the small room she lived like a caged bird. But she didn't resent anyone for that. She just wanted to rest.

"Gin" she called as laying down on the bed. Without a second appeared a handsome fellow with long dark hair and black eyes. He was a grim reaper.

"Master" Gin spoke "is there something I can do for you"

" I am going to sleep, don't let anyone disturb me" yona ordered "Also, wake me in 4 days"

"Yes. Master" gin obediently answered. " master, are you going to the eternal dream chamber by any chance"

" Yeah" yona shrugged " did Oneiros Take a leave from making dreams. He was always fighting me because I was tainting the dreams of mortals when I visit the mortal realms at night with my train of ghosts. Now he can do as a he pleases with those sleeping mortals————"

Gin couldn't stop himself from smiling when seeing his master back to her former self. Fighting with her childhood friend and her rival Oneiros (the god of dreams), running around everywhere with her train of ghosts, making Lord hades mad once or twice a day, getting trouble and waiting for her elder brother to take the blame for her... Gin was reminded of all these memories.

'My master is here now' Gin thought to himself 'I always regretted not stopping her. But not I will not regret anymore. I will never let my master make the same mistake again'

...

Four days later yona got up after endless dreams hoping to see Oneiros somewhere but she couldn't. 

It was as if Oneiros disappeared. Yona was troubled yet she had no choice but to postpone thinking about it because she had to get ready to go to school.

...

"The awakening of Melinoe?" Yona questioned as looking at a letter from Aphrodite, the goddess of love. While some ghost maidens did her face with the gifts sent by Aphrodite.

"Yes master" Gin answered "the word as gone all throughout the Heaven and underworld. Even Lord zeus sent you a congratulatory letter"

"Ah. That is interesting" Yona spoke up " why go through with the trouble. Is it because he still believe I am his daughter. How pathetic"

As soon as she said that, a lightning appeared out of nowhere. Yona didn't even budge. Then she looked up and mumbled.. " truth hurts... yeah"

Another thunder striked. Then yona smiled nervously.. "fine.. I will shut up"

Yona got up after the maidens finished with whatever they were doing to her face and got dressed. Then she used a teleportation spell to get in to the subway.

For some unknown reason lost of people were staring at her so intensely. 

She never got this much attention as Yona before so she was quite surprised.Even in the heavens and hell, people were scared to approach her other than main gods.This made the goddess of nightmares extremely nervous.

However in truth, the people were staring at her because she was too beautiful not to stare. How could they look away she was otherworldly beautiful. And Aphrodite's magical cosmetic were attracting everyone in. She was just not suited to be in this world. 

However the stares made it too awkward for yona to even move.

As she walked to the school the anxiety never ended. Will she be alright at school?

... to be continued ( Next chapter- demigoddess goes to school )