Chapter 04- Demigoddess goes to school

After a walk through the main road, Yona came across the middle school section of the Nightingale Private school, which she attended. 

She was reminded of how her life had been there. Thus, she was determined that SHE WOULD NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE IN HIGH SCHOOL.

She reached the gate of the high school. It was a beautiful place. Sakura petals made the place look like a paradise. Even though the school was reaching its 60th anniversary, it was cleaner and more beautiful than a new school. May be it was because they do renovations every year.

As yona entered the school, there were a lot of students wearing the same uniform as her.

 One specialty in her uniform was that a golden ribbon with a bow was tied around her neck. There were some around who had those changes, too. Some. Not much. 

The reason she had the golden bow was because she was in the CLASS OF THE ELITES. It was called S class. Only 20 students are chosen to be students in this class. The Top 20 from entrance exams gets to be in the class. This entrance exam is extra hard, and to be in the S class, they must at least score more than 195 out of 200. And Yona, who scored the highest marks, got in easily.

She went toward the main hall and sat in her seat for the entrance ceremony. Everyone was looking at her as if she were a goddess descended upon the human world. Anyway, that is true. In a different way. And she saw her cousin 'Emma' in the 3rd row glaring at her. Of course, yona ignored her.

...

The entrance ceremony ended, and Yona was headed to the class when someone came from behind. She felt it from miles away. Reflexes. She avoided. When the dyed pink haired girl who came from behind almost fell on her face since yona avoided her. Again. Reflexes. Yona caught her.

"Are you alright?" Yona questioned. Quite confused as to why the girl was trying to approach her.

"Ah.. how sweet of you, " girl blushed while looking at Yona."I am alright. I am Satsuki, by the way. Nice to meet you."

Yona was confused, but she spoke

Yona was confused, but she spoke. "Likewise, I am Hoshino Yona. From S class. I am glad you are okay.."

" We are in the same class, see," satsuki spoke up while pointing the golden bow around her neck. "Shall we go to class together, Yona?"

Yona was extremely surprised by this surprising nature of this mortal. But somehow, she didn't hate it. She nodded. As soon as she nodded, satsuki got her arm locked in yoni's arm. And they walked to the class and satsuki suddenly stopped hearing a voice.

"Satsuki" someone was calling for her from behind and it didn't take a minute to the boy to catch up to them. The owner of the voice was dazzling handsome. He had a bit of a tan complexion with dark blue wavy hair. One could definitely say he is an athlete, even at first glance.

"What the hell were you doing, satsuki?" the guy started to grumble

"What the hell were you doing, satsuki?" the guy started to grumble." Do you know how much I was searching for you. And who is this."

" Come on, Lei... don't shout in the hallway, " satsuki argued. "Anyway, yona, this is Lei Davies. He is also in our class. "

"Hello." Yona nodded

"Yeah, hey." Lei nodded too

"So now onwards to the class, everyone," satsuki shouted while dragging both of the people with her. And they reached the class.

... to be continued. ( next chapter - demigoddess make friends )