You're all mine

Kyle and Kay were at home, Kyle kissing all over Kay. "You feel so soft and smell so amazing *kiss kiss* that body you been working so hard on it, and it looks so good" he said letting his hands roam all over her. "You love all this attention don't you, but that's ok you're all I want to give to". She loved all the affection and attention. "You're all mine, all mine" he said still thinking of earlier. He bent her over his lap and gave a great smack on her behind. "That's so you remember you're mine". He gave another smack "who do you belong to" he asked? "You sir" "that's right". He pulled off his clothes and her, he loved her body. He gave her kisses up and down her back. He pulled out rope, he carefully tied up her arms and chest. He told her to get on her knees and she did. She began slowly inserting him into her mouth. She looked up at him with adoring eyes as he feeling himself coming. "You look so good like this" he said as he lifted her face to look at him. He didn't want to come yet so he told her to get up and lay on the bed. He loved seeing her tied up in his delicate rope work. His fingers moved over her body making her tremble. "You look so good" he slid in slowly working his way in. She was tight and warm and he couldn't get enough of it. He went faster and deeper and harder, he always made sure she was happy and enjoying herself. He kept going until he was gushing out. "You feel so amazing". "You too" she breathed out, he turned her over. "We're not done" he said. He then opened her legs and went in as deep as he could shocking both of them. "I love you, you know that" he said. "I love you too". He went on for a long time and finally came. He untied her, and put cream on her to not be red and sore. He gave her water and massage her body. He wanted her to lay on his chest and they fell asleep in each other embrace.