You match me

Kyle loved being intimate with Kay, she felt so amazing. She was soft and warm and made him feel loved and appreciated. She always physically wants him even when he comes home late and sweaty from work. His ex wife would withhold intimacy from him especially when she didn't get what she wanted or had a new affair partner. Kyle didn't realize how touched and affection starved he was until Kay came along. "Omg Kyle I can't take anymore" Kay said trying to catch her breath. Kyle giving her soft kisses "I really wore you out huh" Kyle said. "You always do in the best way" she said. "Here let me take care of you", kyle said. He loved aftercare, he can be a bit rough and affectionate too but he always ask for permission and how far he can go. He got a face towel and clean her face and gave her cold water and warm blankets. He loved cuddle time, he wanted her to know it's not just sex it's intimacy and love. He cared about her feelings and safety. Kay loves being with Kyle he was rough and gentle a hard balance a lot of people can't pull off. He made her feel desired and loved. Her ex husband didn't want to touch her and when he did it was rough and unloving. He made her feel unwanted and when it was over there no affection it was like a chore. Kyle was different and warm and huge, he filled me in ways I never thought. I feel safe with him, when he cuddles me at night I feel so safe and secure. Kyle laid back in bed after their after care routine. Kyle had Kay lying on his chest in his arms. He loves her feeling safe and warm with him. "You feel ok honey" he asked while rubbing her hair. "I love so much" he whispered while kissing her head. "I love you too. Kyle didn't show but he had such a high drive he always wanted it but he also loved romance it wasn't just physical. He had a hard time finding his match but he did with his little moon.