Part 9: Discovering my Omega's Secrets

I am in shock, staring up at Miley. My wolf snout drops open in shock. 

"How could this be?" I say, but the words don't seem to register in her head. She says something to me, her arms clutching her chest, but the sounds are as good as gibberish. "I thought we were meant to be Miley, I've known you a lot longer than you know..."

*FLASHBACK*

Maximus is 8 in wolf years, he spots Miley through the bushes. "Wow", he thinks, "that is one smoking hot babe"

Maximus is glued tot he spot staring at her, her fur pure and innocent white, her blue orbs flick over to him and he startles. He looks away, tail cowering between his legs. "I have to talk to her" he thinks, but he hears his pack calling out for him, so he turns, and never sees the wolf again.

*END FLASHBACK*

Miley stares oddly at me. I must've been quiet during those reflective moments. Suddenly, Miley throws her head back, she shrink back down, her hands dropping to the ground, transforming into paws; her jet-black hair suctions back into her scalp.

"I'm sorry Maximus the Alpha Wolf, I just didn't know when to tell you," she said, her snout twitching, her orbs blossoming tears. I immediately overcome my mild racism, and snuggle up to her. 

"It's ok my love, just no more secrets, ok?" I nuzzle into her, and growl deeply with my strong, muscular larynx. 

"Well, there is one more thing..."

And then my heart stops.