𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

Meanwhile, somewhere in Japan...

A small group were resting in the forest as one of them kept an eye out for intruders. Neither of them spoke since the leader of the group wanted some peace and quiet while meditating.

Yet a volcanic creature with an eye undid the quietness with annoyance.

"What are we here for anyway?"

The being turned its gaze on the human wearing a dark monk-like clothing, who was sitting on the ground with his legs crossed. The human didn't dare to open his eyes as he gave the being a silent smile.

Seeing that smile made the one-eyed volcanic creature shiver.

A pair of footsteps approached the two as the human with stitches all over his skin chuckles with a smile. "Now, now, Geto-san, what's gotten you so riled up?"

The human with a stitched forehead chuckles, "It's nothing."

To Mahito, he was sure something was up, but he couldn't figure out what's going on in Geto's mind. The stitched cursed human spirit sits against a tree trunk near the former student of Tokyo Jujutsu High.

"So, what's the plan?"

"The plan?" Geto repeated in curiosity as he looks up with a smile, "There is no plan."

His words surprised Mahito and the volcanic humanoid cursed spirit.

"But..." the cursed sorcerer looks at the two, "we can only watch and observe."

"Observe what?" Mahito asked with curiosity.

Geto chuckles with a small grin, "Let's just say... technology isn't what it seems to be."

𒊹︎♧︎𒊹︎

Back at the Autobot base, things were a bit...normal.

As you were getting your wounds treated with a few new bandages, you could see Itadori getting along with Miko. It makes you wonder where all the energy comes from.

Next to them, you see Megumi watching the duo with a bored expression. Though you never asked what was on his mind.

And as for Jack and Raf, the two boys were looking through the internet for any...Cybertronian activity.

From what Optimus has told you, Toge, Megumi, Itadori, Genji, and Myeoung, both Autobots and Decepticons have been fighting a war for eons in their planet called Cybertron.

Yet you wondered why they would bring their war on Earth, but the Prime had said that he and his team wanted to protect the human race from the Decepticons and its leader; Megatron.

Before you could ponder further in your mind, a loud slap came from Itadori. Everyone, including yourself, looked over to him as Miko nervously smiled.

"Umm...Itadori-kun? You okay?"

The pinkette haired male felt tense as he let out a nervous chuckle. "Hahaha...umm...o-of course I am! I-I mean, why can't I be? Hehehe..."