𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

"Hah?! Fushiguro's going where?!"

It was announced so suddenly that Kugisaki had to jump on her feet in surprise. For Zen'in Maki, she too was shocked about this, but she had a feeling that Gojo was up to something.

As for Panda and Toge...

"Toge-kun? Daijōbu?"

"..."

Itadori looks at your twin, seeing a gloomy expression on his face. The male pinkette never had a sibling, but he knows what it's like to miss someone in a family. He gently pats Inumaki's shoulder as your twin looks at Itadori with a side glance.

The energetic freshman lets out a grinning smile. "Don't worry, Inumaki-senpai! You'll reunite with Y/n-senpai when she gets back."

Megumi, standing next to Gojo with a duffel bag, nods. "You have my word, Inumaki-senpai."

As your twin slowl nods, appreciating Fushiguro's words, a sudden jolt came from Itadori. All the first and second year students looked at him as Gojo watched Sukuna's vessel with a smile.

"Itadori-kun, what made you jittery so suddenly?"

The boy's body was shivering a little as Nobara spoke with worry. "Oi, Itadori-kun. Say something, will ya?"

Yet Itadori didn't answer as the eye and mouth of Sukuna opened with a wild grin. "It seems my host has felt a familiar spirit I once dealt with before~"

Fushiguro growls, "What are you talking about, Sukuna?"

The cursed spirit king chuckled, laughing like a madman. "You don't remember, do you?"

Sukuna gives out a grin, "It's the curse that you and the brat tried to kill before...until I took care of it."

Megumi flinched as his eyes stared at the cursed king's eye in horror. Gojo, who was silent for some time, stares at Sukuna with a quiet frown. The blindfolded man knew what the cursed spirit king was saying, which costed Itadori's life before being resurrected for the dead in the medic room.

Though Panda, Toge, and Maki were cautious yet curious what Sukuna meant as Nobara looks at her sensei.

"G-Gojo-sensei...you don't think he means...?"

Gojo didn't respond as Nanami approached the group with. "What seems to be the problem?"

Before Maki could reply, Ijichi panicky rushes to Gojo and Nanami.

"Gojo-san! Nanami-san! We have a situation!"

Both adults turned their attention to him as Gojo spoke. "Hm? What is it this time, Ijichi-kun?"

The man was panting out of breath while his body was shaking in fear. Bullets of sweat trickled down from his forehead as if he saw something horrible last night. Ijichi knows how your twin is protective of you while Gojo wanted to behead the higher ups because of their foolish tradition rules and power.

With a gulp, Ijichi gives out the horrid news.

"Inumaki Y/n is...being hospitalized..."

𒊹︎ ♧︎ 𒊹︎