𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

At the Darby residence, you were sketching a picture of Arcee in bot form while hearing Nurse Darby lecturing Jack outside of your room.

You felt bad for him, but you don't blame him since he's been going to that science fiction club of his 24/7.

Sighing, you continued drawing your art on your sketchbook. As you were drawing the body shape of Arcee, you began to wonder if there were others like her.

But you were snapped out of your thoughts when your phone rang on the desk. Putting down your pencil, you picked up the phone and answered the call.

"Y/n-chan...is that you?"

Hearing Yuta's voice made you smile and answered his question. "Salmon."

"Ah, what a relief." He sighed, "Though I have a question."

You hummed quietly as he asked, "Do you know when or where we can meet? Gojo-sensei mailed me a ticket to where you're located."

A wondering thought came into your mind, but it quickly went away as you heard Nurse Darby's voice from the other side of the door.

"Y/n, can I come in?"

A nervous feeling crept through your skin as Yuta heard the woman's voice. "I'm guessing you have a visitor, no?"

"Salmon..."

Your friend's chuckle echoed in your ear as you could image Yuta smiling. "Alright, I'll let you go. And I'll text you whenever I can, okay?"

You nodded and ended the call. Getting up from your spot, you walked over to the door and opened it to see Jack's mom. A look of concern was shown on June's face as she entered your room and began to speak.

"I heard from Jack that you had...some...issues with your throat."

You silently nod as she asked, "Did you had an accident that caused your throat to not let you speak?"

Silence lingered in the air as you tried to figure out how to tell her. For you and Toge, the two of you had to hide your mouths from the public due to having a cursed seal limiting you from speaking normally.

But the only way to communicate was the onigiri ingredients as your language.

Sure it wasn't easy for some of your peers to understand, except for Maki, Panda, Yuta, and Megumi, but at least you and your twin were happy around them.

With a small smile while hiding it behind your mask, you wrote down your answer on the notepad of your device and showed it to June.

𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚊 𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚊𝚙𝚎𝚛, 𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎.

The nurse looks back at you with a small frown as you smiled. June felt bad for seeing a beautiful young girl like you having the inability to speak.

The woman sighs and smiles back at you. "Try calling me when if something comes up, okay?"

You nodded as June leaves the room and heads to work. Once she was gone, you sighed and looked at yourself in the mirror. Taking off your mask, you stared at your reflection with the Snakes and Fangs seal over your mouth.