𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

❀❀❀❀

Example — Underlined text for Japanese

Example — Normal text for English

Example — Underlined Italics for thoughts in Japanese

Example — Italics for thoughts in English

𝐄𝐱𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 — Serif Bold for Cursed Technique: Cursed Speech

❀❀❀❀

_____________________________

It was a beautiful morning in Tokyo, Japan. People walking to and fro with their daily lives when they think it's a normal day for them.

But for some, it's not.

Behind the scenes, there are horrid creatures called curses, lurking around in both day and night.

The normal people, aka non-shamans, don't see these kinds of creatures. But they can only feel like something is weighing on their backs, shoulders, arms, or legs.

Among the non-shamans are the jujutsu sorcerers, who exterminates/does exorcism on curses.

These sorcerers have the ability to see curses and they kill the curses by using a curse technique.

And you are one of those sorcerers.

You just got out of your dorm room and were already wearing your school uniform, which is similar to Toge's.

The school you attend to is called Tokyo Jujutsu High, a school that teaches students about the grade of each curse and helps them learn/train their curse techniques.

As you got out to the field area of the school, you saw Panda with Maki, Megumi, Nobara, Yuji, and your twin brother, Toge. Your friends and brother saw you as they watched you approaching to them.

"Ohayo, Y/n-senpai." Yuji greeted.

"Konbu." You greeted back with a smile before looking at your twin, "Konbu."

Toge smiled and patted your head since he's an inch taller than you. Letting out a giggle, Nobara looks at the two of you.

"You're cheery this morning, Inumaki-chan." She smiled, "Not that I'm complaining."

Maki lightly chuckled while holding a wooden staff over her shoulders, "She's always does that whenever Toge's around."

You turned your gaze to the Zenin female with a pout, making Panda chuckle. "They're just teasing you, Inumaki-chan."

"Shake, shake." Toge smiles.

You grumbled, but smiled in return as you hugged your twin while Toge patted your head once more until a certain teacher walks in with Nanami behind him.

"Ohayo, my students." Gojo smiles.

"Ohayo, Gojo-sensei!" Itadori greeted before looking at the dark blonde male with surprise, "Nanami-san, you're here too?!"

"Ìe, it's most likely that your idiotic sensei here has forced me to come along." Nanami replied.

Itadori nervously chuckled as Megumi looks at Gojo. "Ne, Gojo-sensei, why are we called here for?"

"Well, some of you are going to be supervised by Nanami here while three people are coming with me." Gojo smiled.

"Then who's going and who's staying?" Nobara asked.