Wangji smiles "Thank you, can I hold her again, would that be ok?"

He nods and Wangji puts his hands out to AMei again and she goes to him still sniffling but calmer now. He holds her close and nuzzles her head with his cheek "Hello little one I'm your daddy."

None of them are dry-eyed as he says those words for the first time. He closes his eyes and savors holding his daughter knowing he is holding his daughter for the first time in her life.

Li Qin comes into the room not long after that with the triple stroller. The boys are still crying and Wuxi gets up from the chair, wipes his face clean of tears and kneels down in front of them "Hi mommy's babies, it's alright mommy is here. Shh, it's ok." He touches both boys and they calm almost instantly when they see and hear him.

Li Qin looks worried as she sees the three adults in the room have all been crying and is about to say something when she is thrown for a loop by the words Wuxi utters "Wangji come meet your sons." Carmen can be heard in the background sobbing as Wuxi says this.

Li Qin glances at the older woman then looks from one man to the other and her jaw drops, Wangji walks over to the stroller, looks down at the two babies and smiles "They are just as beautiful as their mother, thank you for having them." Wuxi smiles at him and takes his daughter back so that he can properly meet his sons.

Wuxi points to the first baby "This is Yuan Bo and this is Tian Li." he smiles sweetly at his sons.

The babies watch the man in front of them, Wangji is floored by how beautiful his three children are. He turns to Wuxi "Can I pick them up? I mean can I hold them?" he asks tentatively.

He nods "Sit down over here so that Li Qin can give them to you, you think holding two toddlers is easy but it's deceptively difficult especially if they start squirming." he grins.

Carmen her hand over her heart trying to keep it in her chest as she watches her son meet his children for the first time, having observed them this whole time is trying to control her emotions so she doesn't upset the babies. A knowing glint forms in her eyes as she sees the family come together for the first time but not the last if she has anything to say about it. Her heart soars as she watches her son hold his children for the first time. She already considered them her grandchildren anyway but to know that they are her flesh and blood just sends her over the edge and into maternal bliss.

Wangji sits down and watches Li Qin pick up AYuan first, then ATian, she holds their hands and walks them over to him. He picks AYuan up and sits him on his lap, he sits there and looks at Wangji with bright intelligent eyes, then he smiles and Wangji falls in love once again. She picks up his other son and hands him to him. He takes him and sits him on his other leg and the same thing happens the baby looks at him for a few minutes and then smiles with a happy little giggle which causes AYuan to laugh as well. Wangji never knew he could ever fall in love from a single sound but hearing his sons baby giggles has him falling completely in love with his children.

Unable to control himself he hugs the two boys close to his chest overcome with newfound emotions he didn't know he was capable of and glances first at Wuxi and then at his mother, both have a fresh round of tears in their eyes. "My beautiful boys, I'm your daddy."

They look at him and AYuan tilts his head "Daddy?" he looks at Wuxi who nods "Yes baby this is your daddy."

He smiles and then looks at ATian "Daddy, didi it's daddy."

ATian giggles "Daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy" he bounces happily on Wangji's lap almost singing the word over and over again, clapping his hands.

He smiles as he looks at each child and shakes his head lightly "I can't believe I have three babies, how incredible." a fresh look of awe on his face as he gazes at his sons.