ミ★ 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰 𝘒𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘫𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶: ★彡

Start from the beginning

Ken Ryuguji:

The look on this man's face when he sees those stupid pink Hello Kitty pajama pants that you want to match with him is full of irritation, you can't tell me otherwise. It takes a lot of convincing for this man to wear these, probably an entire day. His main problem is someone seeing him wear them, plus Draken isn't much of a man that enjoys wearing things that come across more feminine, so his ego deflates almost the entire time he wears them. After a day of debate, you were finally able to convince him to wear them by offering to do Mikey's hair for an entire month so he wouldn't have to do it. You knew how much your man didn't really appreciate having to be Mikey's personal hairstylist, but it did take you awhile to come up with the idea of taking his place. it was well worth it though seeing those pink and fuzzy Hello Kitty pants on him, and it was amusing how they didn't even fully cover his legs, only coming to mid-calf area. definitely irritates him even more that you didn't even manage to get a pair that properly fits him. "If you were going to force me to wear something, you could've at least made sure you got the right size." Draken comes across as the guy that likes to take pictures with you over his shoulder, so it's quite apparent in the mirror selfie the two of you took that it was him, but it was definitely amusing to see yourself hanging off of his shoulder upside down like a sloth while you tried to take a picture that wasn't too blurry.

Keisuke Baji:

This man will rip those stupid red Hello Kitty pants right out of your hand and immediately try to light them on fire, says he's "getting rid of evidence." Funny enough, you chose the red version of the pajama pants instead of the pink ones because they reminded you of Keisuke's love of fire and here he was trying to burn them. What gets this man is seeing those big doe eyes and your lips forming into a pout as you give him your signature puppy dog face, works every damn time. You did however, promise to play with his hair the entire time you cuddled together, so it was a win-win situation. he didn't realize that you were going to do that anyways. The picture the two of you took was of the two of you cuddling; Keisuke was resting the back of his head in between both of your thighs while your right hand was busy combing through his hair and your left hand was focusing on taking a picture. Keisuke just wouldn't stay still long enough for you to take the picture, he's been complaining about not wanting his friends to see for the past ten minutes, but even still, you managed to capture a good quality picture of the two of you to post.

Wakasa Imaushi:

Honestly, i feel like you don't get much protest from this man, after all, he's definitely all about pleasing his woman. He does however makes sure he holds out long enough for you to bribe him with Dango, a two for one deal since he loved Dango and also could chew on the stick afterwards. The way those bright pink and fuzzy Hello Kitty pajama pants look on him only makes him look so much softer. Wakasa is actually the one to suggest the picture, but he wants it to be his way. That's how you wound up lying on your stomach with Wakasa's head on your ass, his favorite spot, and while he didn't want everyone to look at your ass, he thought the picture suited the two of you. That being said, when he posts the picture, he also neglected to remove his hand from your ass, his middle finger sticking up giving anyone who looks a silent "go fuck yourself." Wakasa is a very possessive man, and seeing the post only makes you laugh before you turn over onto your back so the two of you can play wrestle, another one of the cute things the two of you do that Wakasa wishes he could capture an image of. "You look beautiful, even with your hands pinned" Wakasa would mutter out in that usual sly tone of voice he has, having beaten you at your own game, before he'd lean down and kiss you.

Izana Kurokawa:

Oh man... It better be your birthday or some kind of important day because if it isn't, Izana will not put those Hello Kitty pajama pants on. You had even managed to find him a black pair, and still, you had to wait three months for your birthday to come just to be able to guilt trip him into wearing them. That being said, you promised you wouldn't make him wear them ever again, a lie, and he would never admit it, but that fuzzy material on his legs was extremely comfortable to wear. Izana would have a frown on his face pretty much the entire time, which only made him look cuter in your eyes, and the only thing you could do to get him to crack that frown was letting him lay his face in between your boobs. "i ruv yew" would be the only thing you could hear once he had buried his face in between your breasts, his muffed voice making you giggle as your hands played with his hair. That was Izana's favorite spot to lay, his face buried in your tits while he layed on top of you, and it was also the perfect way you could sneak in a picture or two of the two of you cuddling in your matching Hello Kitty pajamas. Just don't let him find out that you took those pictures, because he will delete them.

Kazutora Hanemiya:

Kazutora would immediately hit you with that "hell no, find someone else to wear those with" but would instantly regret those words because he would worry you actually would find someone else to wear them with. That being said, he would immediately snatch those pink Hello Kitty pajama pants from you and go change, which would make you giggle, but also feel a little bad that he would be so quick to worry. Kazutora likes to cuddle with his head buried into the side of your neck, so that's exactly how the two of you would lay, and his leg would be over your body, a silent reassurance for him that you wouldn't go anywhere, not that you would if you could anyways. You stroke his hair with your fingers and relish in the way he would occasionally press soft kisses against the side of your neck while you mumbled reassurances to him until his confidence came back. "can't believe you got me to wear these, you're lucky i love you so much" Kazutora would whisper into your ear just as you tried to take a picture of the two of you in your matching pajamas, causing your picture to come out blurry due to his breath tickling your neck. Thankfully, it was the kind of blurry that still looked good, not that you would have time to take another picture anyways since Kazutora was already trying to flip your bodies over to get into a more.. intimate position.

 intimate position