chapter: 22 The cleansing

The silence that followed after the King of Hell’s declaration was deafening. The hotel staff stood there, stunned and quite frankly in disbelief. The princess felt shivers run throughout her body as he held onto her cell phone tightly. The whole reason she started the hotel was to save her people from the angels’ attacks and now it was her hotel that brought them to their door. By her own uncle no less, the uncle who never held her father betrayal against her because he knew she didn't have anything to do with it to begin with, the uncle who gave her sweets from heaven when he visited hell who always joked with her. Was currently going to destroy her life work.

I’m not leaving the hotel.”

“Charlotte, this isn’t up for discussion.” Lucifer’s voice sounded over the speaker.

“I don’t care!” She yells then, glaring at the phone. “I made this hotel to save as many of our people as I can! I’m not going to abandon them! Not in their hour of need!”

“Stupid girl!” Lucifer insulted. “Do you really think Heaven will stop for anything? This is war, not an extermination where they have limits!”

Charlie inhaled sharply. “You may be a coward, but I am not!”

“Excuse me?!”

Vaggie exhaled then, she looks around the hotel, husk bottle forgotten pulls a double-barrelled shotgun out and a box of shells. Alastor is grinning like never before. And y/n- wait where is y/n!

"Mama, papa where are you!"

Céline enters the lobby. Looking frantically until she runs to her mother, Salina grabs her into a protective hug and looking around for her husband but he nowhere to be seen.

"Y/n y/n where are you dammit!"

The front door of the lobby is forced open a pair of Executioners entire. There are in silk white robes and a faceless extermination mask a advanced holy spear in each hand with gold gauntlets and armor boots.

 There are in silk white robes and a faceless extermination mask a advanced holy spear in each hand with gold gauntlets and armor boots

the front was the man of the hour in all silver armor short cut blond hair with a scar in his angelic face was her Uncle Gabriel.

"Uncle Gabe what are you doing why are you going to destroy the hotel."

Gabriel looks at Charlie with a sad look." I'm sorry Charlotte but it has to be this way, while I find your actions righteous and good will
I can't allow you or anyone to be redeem or enter heaven. It's a too great a threat not just to heaven but to all of creation."

What was he talking about what threat was he talking about, why couldn't her life work not be allowed to help her people and finally stop the extermination for good.

"My orders are clear, this place is not allowed to exist anymore and purge as many as we can..but that doesn't extend to you, or your wife so I'll allow you to leave."

"What about them and everyone in the hotel." Charlie points to everyone behind her and vaggie.

"They aren't granted such mercy, now go."