chapter 5

Y/n was currently sitting in a recliner on the main loddy near the fire place watching the flames as charlie and the others all gather in the dining room. Silence filled the hotel as he were left alone, Charlotte closed the door behind her, and y/n took the chance to survey your surroundings. It was a bit of a rundown building, but with care could definitely be built up to a grand hotel. He got up and walked.

Looking at the pictures and paintings of the Morningstar familys y/n saw one caught his eye.

A tall beautiful demon woman, who you could tell Charlotte took after in certain aspects, then your eyes trailed to the male demon standing to her other side.

Lucifer

The name rolls of the tongue like venom. It made his demonic blood boil.

For centuries y/n and Lucifer have been locked in a feud of who is more powerful which always ended in a draw.

Along with a couple billion casualties.

The last great battles was so intense that it caused and entire continent to be devastated by an 7.7 earthquake and later a great tidal wave. It was safe to say the two rightfully hated each other with a passion.

Y/n hand reached up, looking at his still blood stained black leather gloves face remained passive

Y/n in an instant removed, tucked his gloves into the pocket of his overcoat.

Moving away from the painting y/n explores more of the lobby.

(Charlie pov)

"Please! Let's give him a chance!" Charlie pleaded.

"First Alastor, now this?! Did you see what he did to all of those demons?!" Vaggie protested. "I support your dreams the best I can, but this is the limit! First the Radio Demon and now THIS?!"

"What if he's the demon we need? The one who's redemption will convince everyone that there IS a chance for them?"

"You're just mad because you can't do your little exposition thing with the new guy. Me? I bet I can soften him up with a little...persuasion?" Angel Dust says

Come on vaggie maybe He's not evil. He's just misunderstood."

"We're not seriously using THAT excuse." Vaggie groaned.

mean, it's nice to have another man come around, but he's kind of...scary. Not like Alastor!" She pointed at the nodding Radio Demon. Currently resting on the dinner table unconscious suit stained with black blood.

Ain't gonna happen." Husk protested. "I saw the look in his eyes. I remember that kind of brutality back in Nam ' Brings back bad memories. Taking a huge swig.

(Y/n pov)

As they continued to argue, y/n was now standing outside of the doors waiting. Until finally he had enough of waiting. Rasing his had he gives three consecutive knocks.

Charlie and the others are caught by surprise and niffty runs and hides behind husk. Suddenly the doors open and suddenly y/n is faced with a holy spear He turned to see Vaggie look at him threateningly. " I don't care who You are or how powerful , you try anything, and I'll end you!" Oh y/n liked this one, she has the spirit of a true warrior.

"Holy spears are nice, yes. Good for killing lesser demons but.." y/n grabs the tip of the spear To the horror of everyone present y/n pushes his body forward and the spear goes all the way through." Utterly useless to those who hold true power." He says as if he didn't just Impala himself.

The moth demon stares at y/n in horror at the demons actions he swipes his mouth, tossing the now blood cover spear to the side.

While Charlie feels her stomach drop at the sight of blood she feels fear when y/n shots out a hand and graps around vaggie's neck and lifting her from the ground.

"Let... me.. go." She barely manages to speak through being chocked.

At that Charlie had enough she turns into her true demon form. Grabbing the demons wrist that currently was choking her girlfriend. She began to twist his wrist Not holding back the princess squeeze the life out of it a sicking crack is heard as y/n wrist bends in a unhealthy angel burning claws sank deeper in the skin"That it very interesting."

She forced y/n closer to her face as she growled like that of a dragon ready to feast on its prey. All the while y/n had a small smile on his face not seeming fazed at all.

"If you hurt her in any way, again I will ruin you. I will tear apart your soul so badly that all the rings of Hell will hear your wailing and shiver in fear. You will feel the unbearable pain of an eternity of suffering that I will give you with no relief from. Your body will be broken. Your mind will be crushed. Your soul will burn the like surface of the sun. And I will never give you the sweet release of death. I will keep you alive so that you will scream and beg, which will fall on deaf ears."

..........

*Chuckling*

Y/n continue to suppress the growing laughter as if it was the most funniest thing he's ever heard.

"thank you princess, I really appreciate it."

Y/n yanks himself out of Charlie's grip as if it was nothing. After fixing his trench coat y/n looks down at was left of his hand.

"Well while this evening has been more interesting than I expected, how about we continue this conversation over dinner tomorrow." That took Charlie aback. And even more so when the baron took his hand and swiftly popping l back into place flexing it a few tries.

"I'm sorry if I have offended you princess, but lesser sinners must know when to back down."

Vaggie looked like she was going to explode with anger, but Charlie back in her normal form was able to calm her down as y/n began to walk out the front doors.

when back in the limo and on way back to his estate, he allowed himself to relax. "They certainly are a lively bunch, aren't they?" he said.

"Indeed," grace replied

"I was a little surprised sir, usually when someone is that hands on you, they don't survive long enough to regret it. So what's so different about her."

I wouldn't have gained nothing from simply killing her. I wasn't there to cause harm to begin with, so simply taking a hit or two is nothing. It's important to show ones potential ally that restraint is possible. Besides I had my fill with Alastor."

Grace chuckles and turns her attention to the

"I have a feeling that this is the beginning of of a great journey. The baron says looking out the window."

"If you say so boss."

_______________________________________________

Well another chapter done and not done
Soon enough, please leave feedback and thanks for taking the time to read and thanks to all the support you guys give. See you next time.