chapter 4

If there was ever a word charlie could use to describe the events that just transpired she would tell you It's like watching a puppy getting beaten to near death by a fucking tranasours rex.

Even then it would describe it mildly

Y/n was still in a kneeling in pose with his head bowed, like what you would see in one of those movies where the knight would bow infront of thier kings it kinda made her nervous.

Charlie had grown up hearing the stories of the legendary worrier. How he had fell into hell in a ball of fire on extermination day centuries ago, creating the a massive creator that wiped out hundreds of demons and even angels that were unfortunate enough to be in the area of the early version of pentagram city.

How from the ashes he rose and fought heavens greatest worriers such as her uncle Gabriel the archangel who happened to partake that year leaving him broken and begging for mercy like a frighten child.

She didn't really believe in that story until her uncle came to visit her dad one day wearing his golden armor to talk about something she couldn't remember what With his ginger hair tided in a ponytail.

Being the curious child she was she foolishly went up to her uncle and ask in her own words" Did you really get your ass kicked by a human sinner?"

She remembers how her usually happy go lucky uncle entire body froze and how he clenched his armored hand while bringing his other hand to touch his scared right eye. A growl erupted from him while his face turned into one of a pissed off person." I never want to hear you ask that question again!" Was all he said to her before walking off into the Her father's throne room.

After that she knew she got her answer, But that wasn't the only story that Charlie had heard about y/n, Thier are maybe hundreds of stories and rumors of y/n time in hell sanding decades or even centuries for that fact, about the battles, the armies and even the royals he's fought and killed including her owns father's lieutenant Beelzebub order of the fly who helped her father overthrow Satan himself couldn't stand up to him.

" Umm... princess Charlotte are you listening?!"

Charlie was brought back to reality when y/n spoke up.

"Umm... Y-yes! shook her head and rubbed at her brow. Satan, she was getting such a headache right now.

"Is al going to be okay." She say while looking at the currently bleeding out demon.

"Maybe?" He replies.
_______________________________________________

   Yep I'm alive. I'm sorry I'm currently having a serious case of writers block so I'm open to any ideas from any of you. But first I made a rewrite of a side chapter that will be posted later in time so for now see you later.