No Way

"Wakey, wakey" taunted the man

"It's time to wake up!"

If Changbin could, he would smash the grin of the man's ugly old face.

"I hope you enjoyed my little treat"

"How...?" is all Hyunjin could ask, still weakened by the gas they had inhaled the previous day.

"You see that clock" began the man

"Oh..."

"Yes, 'Oh', Bangchan. There's a camera and microphone attached to it. I've worked so hard to get to this point and I can't let anyone set me back now, can I? It was really amusing to see you guys shine in hope. It almost made me puke."

"You're a monster, I hope you know that." spat I.N angrily

"So I've been told, but anyways now we don't have much time to move you guys. Just two more days! Eeeek! How exciting!"

"Where are you going to take us?" demanded Seungmin

"Somewhere far, far away where no one will be able to reach or find you and vice versa. You guys don't need to worry your little pea sized brains about all the details. I have planned this for almost 3 years; it's bound to be perfect."

"You hurt Felix!" screamed Han

"That was just a small explosion. The most it can do is give a person trauma"

"YOU!"

"Now, now don't get ahead of yourselves. Just accept the fact that your lives are over, and now I'm in control of them" laughed the man with an evil smile.

"Well, I'll leave you to it. I have lots of work to do. Hmm... maybe you guys can be useful and write a new song for me. You! Bring them some notebooks and some pens." ordered the man

"Yes, Boss!"

"Be good, toodles" said the man before disappearing out of the door.

The boys sat shocked and hopeless.

"Hyung, I'm scared" spoke Felix

"Don't be, baby. We're here for you."

"But what i-"

Before Felix could finish, the door opened again, and a man entered with a few notebooks and pens and gave each member one of their own.

The members expected him to leave but he didn't. He just stood there intensly staring towards Changbins' book.

It was after a long awkward 3 and a half minutes before the man left.

"What was all that about?" quietly whispered Hyunjin now aware that their kidnapper can hear them.

"I'm not sure but lets just all sit together in a circle and you know" tried to signal Lee Know while looking at the book Changbin held.

"Yeah, actually I've been thinking of a new song a while ago but I need some help on the chorus and the outro. We have nothing to do, so lets finish it." said Changbin loud enough for anyone watching them to hear.

The boys gathered together and sat in a circle now that the chains were longer but not long enough to reach the door. They made sure the ones with bigger builds sat facing the wall to block any cameras that were there.

"Ok, let me write the first part and then you guys can give some imput"

"Ok hyung"

Every now and then Changbin wrote a message on the paper communicating through it. He made sure to look like he was thinking, so he didn't look suspicious. After every note, Changbin acted like he didn't like what he wrote and thoroughly erased anything written on the page just in case they checked what they wrote.

Chan encouraged Changbin to write at least a few lines, for them to show if asked, over the previous words.

Their chances of escaping were slimming, and they couldn't risk anything anymore.

'Hyung, your notebook probably has something written or hidden in it. That's most likely why that man was looking at it.' wrote Han

'Your right, let me check. Make sure you guys check yours aswell' wrote back Changbin

The boys acted bored pretending to play around and fidget with the paper when something caught one of their eyes.

"No way!"