No Choice

"Oh come on!" sighed Changbin frustrated

"They're out of charge."

"Yeah, I should have thought about that. They were recording from yesterday around 11pm and it's nearly 12 now." said Chan

"I'll go charge them and you guys go get ready for bed and make sure you all have something to defend yourself with. If anything happens just scream as loud as possible. I promise I'll try my best to keep you guys safe"

"I agree and also make sure all your tents are securely shut" added Changbin

"Good night guys. I'll just go check on Hyunjin and Seungmin before going to bed. Today has been a long and tiring day so make sure to get some sleep. Bye love you guys" spoke Felix before he went to change into his sleep wear and make sure the two boys mentioned were doing ok.

"Has anyone managed to get a hold of JYP or the host or someone?" asked Lee Know

"When you guys went to look for Seungmin, me and I.N tried but nothing." replied Han

"Yeah so we thought to stroll around tomorrow to find better service and see if anything happens" spoke I.N

"Good idea. Now let's go to bed so we're well rested for tomorrow then. Night guys" said Changbin as he and I.N made their way to their tent.

"Night" tierdly bid Han as he also made his way to his tent where Chan also was in.

After a few minutes of making sure no one was around, Lee Know turned towards the trees opposite their campsite.

"I know you're there, you can come out now"

--------Meanwhile--------
"Hey Hyunjin, Hey Seungmin. How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling a bit better, just a bit of a headache" answered Hyunjin

"Mhm, yeah same except my whole body is so sore"

"I'm so sorry guys it's all my fault that you guys got hurt. If only I was there to protect you" sadly spoke Felix

"It's not you're fault lixie. I promise." assured Seungmin

"Seungie is right lix, what happened already happened but we're alright now, aren't we. Now come here we do need a hug"

"Ok"

Feeling a sense of relief, Felix made his way towards the duo and carefully gave them both a looooong hug and a kiss on both checks.

"Oh I nearly forgot. Here I bought you guys some milk and your favourite snacks that I packed before we got here. "

"OMG! Thank you lix you're an angel" excited spoke Hyunjin as he took his share of snacks and gave the rest to Seungmin.

"Thanks lix but you should head to bed now"

"Oh ok if you need something don't hesitate to call me or wake me up. Good night"

"Bye and sleep tight" bid Hyunjin

"Yeah, night" mumbled Seungmin as he faced the walls of the tent pretending to fall asleep.

"I'm so sorry guys but I have no choice"