Time

2 hours. That was how much time it took them to find the campsite. 2 hours. Honestly, they felt like they were going in circles so deciding to walk in a straight line wasn't a bad idea after all.

"Everyone go freshen up and get ready for bed while I make dinner." said Lee Know

"Hyung, why don't I start while you get changed." suggested Felix

"That'll be great, thanks lix"

"No problem!"

As the rest got changed, Felix began to get everything ready taking out the mushrooms he found on the way here from the plastic bag he put them in planning to make some mushroom soup with ramen.

"I'll take over now, you can go get changed" assured Lee Know once he got back

"Oh and I like you're idea. I think it'll give everyone back the energy they lost today"

"Eh it's nothing, just saw some mushrooms and thought it'd be a good idea. Anyways, I'll be right back" spoke Felix as he made his way towards their tent.

"Hyung, is Han back yet?" asked Changbin anxiously as he took a seat on one of the logs that acted as a seat for the table.

"Well, I haven't seen him yet. I hope he gets back quickly cause it's getting dark real quick"

A few minutes later Bangchan, Felix and I.N joined the two.

"Guys, do you think Hyunjin and Seungmin have eaten anything?" asked Chan worry coating his words.

"I hope they have and Han hasn't come back yet" answered Lee Know

"I'm sorry guys, it's all my fault. If we didn't fight a few hours ago, this wouldn't have happened." said Changbin as he regretted his past actions.

"What are we going to do now? Three of our members are missing, we can't ask for help and we've only gone through 30% of this disasterous game" questioned I.N defeatedly

"And what makes you guys think Han will be back so soon. It took us TWO hours with 5 barely working brains and you expect him to find the campsite so easily and alone?!"

"What was your motive hyung? Are you also working with them?" accused I.N as he stood up angrily from the table.

"What?!" replied Changbin shocked at the accusation.

"How could you even think that?!"

"Well how can I not. In two days, two members were gone and now on the third another-"

"Wait!" stopped Felix

"How can we not have realised?"

"Each day represents the number of members missing. That means they're planning on taking us one by one!"

"But why would they do that?" thought Lee Know

"We're of no use, right?"

--------Meanwhile--------
"Hannie? Are you alright?" called out a voice from the dark.

"Ugh, why does my head hurt?"

"Hannie it's us"

"Hyunjin hyung?! Seungmin?!"

"What happened and where are we?"

"Honestly, we don't know and we heard some noises and then you suddenly appeared unconscious about an hour ago so we waited till you were awake"

"Where are the rest?" asked Hyunjin

"We looked around for you guys everywhere and it's all a loooooong story"

"Well it looks like we got quite some time..."