Smart Move

"You have half an hour."

The cold voice bounced of the walls as the blindfolds were taken off. Once they were done, the 4 men stepped outside to give them some privacy.

'So we do get some privacy after all' thought Hyunjin

The room wasn't so interesting. 10 shower stalls were built, each with their own shower products, opposite the 10 bathroom stalls. On the left side near the door lay 5 sinks with a huge mirror hung across the wall.

The boys were finally able to see their reflection after days of torture.

"I look awful"

"Lee Know hyung, if you look awful then I look like a dead rat" deadpanned Han

"Ok kids we don't have much time so choose a shower and try to be as quick as possible" reminded Chan as he remembered the 30 minute mark they were given.

"Ok Dad"

"Seungmin!"

"Alright, alright, I'm sorry. Now lets hurry."

It took around 20 minutes for the boys to finish getting cleaned up and comfortablely dressed.

"I feel soooo refreshed and clean" said Hyunjin

"Obviously, we just had a shower after like 20 billion days" inputed Lee Know, rolling his eyes

"Btw hyungs, what are we supposed to do with the bracelets." questioned I.N

"Bracelets?" asked Han

"Yeah, the ones on our ankles"

"Oh yeah, I completely forgot about them. How are we supposed to get them off? I can't see any lock mechanisms or padlocks. Do you think John could help us get these off?"

"Well, we kind of need them off if we ever want to go past the borders" said Changbin, inspecting the bracelet attached to his ankle.

It wasn't a minute later when the guards barged inside, startling the boys.

"It's time to go. Our Leader and Boss will be arriving in a bit to go over some rules, so hurry up." said one of the men seemingly in a hurry.

One by one, the members exited the bathroom following the men towards the same door they've been staring at for the past few days.

"Should we knock them out or something?" whispered Changbin to Lee Know

"Absolutely not. The Leader and Boss are coming. If we do anything now, they will increase security, making it even harder for us to escape this hellhole" whispered back Lee Know, not before giving Changbin a little smack on the back of his head for not using his brain.

"Oi, you two!"

"Us?"

"Yes you, less talking and more walking. We haven't got all day. Hurry up!" warned the man

The said duo quickly sped up to catch up with the rest worried that they had already messed up.

"You guys ok?" asked Chan when Lee Know and Changbin came closer.

"Mhm. We're fine"

The door opened, revealing an empty room. They realised that the plates and blanket from before were gone. John was leaned against the wall on his phone, talking to someone.

"Any trouble?" enquired John facing one of the men after hanging up his phone.

"No. I was told to inform you that they'll arrive in 5 minutes"

"Ok thank you, you guys can go now. I'll take it from here"

With a brief nod, the men were out of sight, footsteps fading into the distance.

10 Days - (SKZ OT8)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें