Chapter 6.6: I'll eat after this episode. I promise.

Start from the beginning

Y/n: "Hmm, what should I watch today?"

After some searching, you find a few good series and start watching.

Y/n: "This looks interesting. Let's see if it's any good."

You settle in, getting comfortable as the episode starts.

Time skips to 8 pm. You were busy watching the series, but then you hear a knock.

Y/n: (leaning back in the chair) "It's open."

J-Hope: (opening the door) "Y/n, come down for dinner."

But you were full since you ate too much at the café.

Y/n: (nervous) "Oh, dinner already? Um, actually, I'm not feeling too hungry right now."

J-Hope: (concerned) "Are you okay? Is your stomach paining?"

Y/n: (thinking quickly) "Yeah, Oppa, I'm fine. Actually, we went to the café today, and I ate too much there, so I don't have an appetite right now. Can I have dinner later?"

J-Hope: (nodding) "Alright, that works. Just make sure to come down soon, okay?"

Y/n: (smiling) "I'll be down in an hour."

J-Hope: (smiling back) "No problem, take your time."

J-Hope leaves, and you again continue watching the series.

Time skips to an hour later. Someone knocks on the door, and you tell them to come in. This time it was Jin.

Jin: (opening the door) "Baby, why didn't you have dinner yet?"

Y/n: (smiling) "Oppa, you are back?"

Jin: (holding a plate) "Hmm, I brought you dinner. J-Hope told me you weren't feeling hungry earlier."

Y/n: (nervous) "Actually, earlier I went to the café with my friends because I promised them before vacations so I ate a lot there."

Jin: (placing the plate on the table) "No problem. Now have your dinner fast, I will ask the maid later to collect the plate from your room."

Y/n: (nodding) "Thank you, Oppa. I was just about to come down for dinner."

Jin: (smiling) "Well, now you don't have to. Enjoy your meal and your series."

Y/n: (smiling back) "Thanks again, Oppa. You're the best."

Jin: (patting Y/n's shoulder) "Anytime. Let me know if you need anything else."

Y/n: "Yupp."

As Jin leaves the room, you let out a small sigh and settle back into your seat, eyes glued to the screen. The characters on the show are in the middle of a gripping scene, and you can't tear yourself away.

Y/n: (holding your stomach) "I am still not feeling hungry. I'll just finish this episode, and then I'll eat."

But as the episode ends, you find yourself eager to see what happens next, and you quickly start the next one.

Y/n: (muttering to yourself) "Just one more episode won't hurt."

But one episode turns into two, then three, as the plot twists and turns keep you hooked.

Y/n: (thinking) "I'll eat after this episode. I promise."

Time slips away as you become immersed in the story, and soon, you've finished several episodes without realizing it.

Y/n: (to yourself) "I'll eat in a bit, once this episode ends."

But before you know it, the whole season has passed, and you realize you've been sitting there for hours, completely engrossed in the series. You again hear a knock on the door, and you flinch.