Wait, but Raf is too young to drive. So who's driving the black and yellow car? I already know that the green one is a giant robot.

Is it also a robot? Then what about Jack's motorcycle?

When we were driving, the robot behind us transformed back into the red sports car and started chasing us.

Jack suddenly stopped the motorcycle. I looked at him, shocked.

Do you want to get us killed?

"Jack, both of you go to Bumblebee. I'll take care of Knockout," a female voice came out of the motorcycle.

Jack immediately ran towards the black and yellow car. I was in shock and couldn't move. Parts of the motorcycle started to move, and before my eyes, became another giant blue robot! However, this one was more slim that the other ones.

It's hands changed into what looked like blasters and shot at the red car ahead of us. The red car flew back. I looked ahead and saw that the two cars were gone and it was just me and the robot.

The robot looked at me and frowned.

"I thought told you to go to Bumblebee," it sighed. It's voice sounded female. "Whatever, let's just get out of here and get back to base"

It transformed back into a motorcycle as I hesitantly hopped on. We soon managed to catch up with the other two cars, and we were driving in the desert part of Jasper, heading towards a giant rock formation. It kind of looked like the Devil's Tree Stump.

We kept driving straight, and it seemed like we were gonna crash into it! I held my breath and braced for impact, but it never came.

When I opened my eyes, an opening appeared at the base of the rock formation and the doors opened as the three vehicles drove inside there. We made our way into a tunnel and I was taking everything in.

We suddenly stopped in a large, roomy, rock-walled area, with tech everywhere! The roof was really high up, and the floor had a giant symbol on it, resembling a robotic face. It looked like one of those military silos I visited last year.

I noted my cue to get off of the motorcycle, and as soon as I did, it transformed into the robot again. I saw Jack, Raf and Miko get out of the two other vehicles, and the two cars transformed. One transformed into the same bulky robot that saved us from the red robot earlier, and another one transformed into a black and yellow robot with 'wings' at the back.

There was another robot facing one of the tech, and turned around to look at us. I ran towards Jack, hiding myself in fear. I was terrified.

"Why is there another human at the base?" The orange and white robot groaned.

"She and Miko were cornered by Knockout. Luckily Bulkhead managed to knock him out for sometime for us to escape," the blue and pink robot explained, placing it's hands on its hips. I heard more footsteps coming behind me, and when turned around, I gasped when I saw an even bigger robot. It was red and blue and way bigger than any of the robots here! Yet, I didn't feel so threatened by it, but I still hid behind Miko and Jack.

"What is your name, human?" It asked, in a deep yet comforting voice. Why do almost all the robots have deep voices?

"Her name is Erin," Jack answered for me. I had a feeling it didn't understand American sign language.

"Can't she answer for herself?" The orange and white robot scowled. He sounded grumpy. I didn't know if they had genders just like us, so imma just assume they do.

"Don't be rude, Ratchet. She's mute so she can't speak," Miko scolded him.

"Oh, thank the AllSpark. At least she won't be much of a bother," he sighed in relief. I held onto my necklace.