Heat and feminine hips (NSFW)

Content warnings: non-con, breeding, eldritch god in heat, edging, biting, general roughnessNote: This is not omega verse, but the canon universe I write in has a few parallels.
__

"Fuck fuck-" Vessel had been given a head start, his god waking him up with their hand around his throat that very morning. It was far from gentle either, his hands immediately shooting to grip their wrist. It hurt and not in a way he liked. He had been given 10 minutes to run and hide, and that was 7 minutes ago. He hardly had the time to pull on his coat and a pair of shoes before running out of the manor, IV and II watching him in his panic with their own concerns.

A root grabbed around his ankle, sending him face first into the cold, damp ground below. He'd been struggling against slipping on the wet leaves underfoot since he got out here, praying to any god that would listen that these woods would be able to hide him. Even then, deep inside... he knew they wouldn't. Somehow Sleep always knew where to find him, the exact path he took to get to where he was. Vessel had been intentional to avoid the altar or its general vicinity, that's the worst place he could possibly be- he thanked his brain despite its sleepy, panicked fog for that decision.

Vessel wasted no time getting to his feet again, his mind running faster than his body could keep up with- so fast that it made his head hurt. Each step he took was met with labored breathing, his lungs threatening to give out and send him tumbling back to the wet forest floor beneath all over again. Even then, the threat of what was looming behind him kept him going anyway- burning lungs be damned.

It wasn't the first time he's felt hunted by Sleep and knew like all hell it wouldn't be the last, yet... it never stopped the fear that bloomed deep in his chest. They didn't have good intentions with him and he knew it just by the look in their 6 eyes, bearing down on him as he struggled to breath under them just a few minutes earlier.

He knew they'd been fighting to swallow him whole right there and then, leaving him screaming from both the agony and pleasure they would bring upon his body again. It was far too damn early for this..

"Fuck-" Vessel tripped again, groaning quietly as he hit a rock on his way down. He winced, noticing the red seeping from the surface of his skin. He's had worse, but it didn't make the pain spreading like acid any better.

He wasn't sure how long it had been, but surely Sleep would be tracking him down by now. The idea of that got him paranoid, eyes scanning the surrounding area as if they would step out from behind him any second now.

"I gotta hide.." It was a hushed mumble to no one but himself, like anyone would listen anyway- even the gods had abandoned him at this point. His eyes scanned the area around him again realizing in that moment just how perpetually lost he was- a condemning thought followed by the realization that going up in a tree was his best bet.

Vessel suppressed a sigh before choosing one that would hopefully hold his weight higher up, digging his tense, shaky hands into the rain soaked bark. He winced every single time he slipped, cutting up his hands until he found a branch high up enough to feel some semblance of safety. Something deep in him knew it wouldn't last, yet rested the side of his head against the branch anyway. It was exhausting to run that much first thing waking up, the worst part being he wasn't even sure of how far out he'd gone, the time.. anything. He has no idea how far behind Sleep could be, though he did knew he was completely fucked if they found him- in more than one way.

Some level of peace had found its way to him before an unsettling snap of a nearby twig sent his heart into overdrive again, Vessel shifting on the branch trying to hide himself better. He was hoping desperately that these soaked leaves would hide him despite the dark colors covering his body.