Movie Night

Vessel is made to watch a movie by II, III (mostly III), and IV... with a Sleep-y twist. Content warnings: Possessive behavior, non-sexual bondage, non-consensual cuddles
(note: this chapter is entirely SFW)

_____

 "But daddy, I love him!" The main character in the movie yelled at her father, her tone shrill and unrealistic. Vessel watched with bored eyes, nodding off every few seconds he watched a movie he'd grown far too bored to watch.

The argument on screen continued for another moment before flashing to a different character having a similar dilemma. Vessel's expression dropped even further as he yawned.

__

"It's Friday, let's watch a movie." III had gathered everyone else up and brought them to Vessel's room, a small container with a disc inside in his hand. III was giving the illusion of choice, though his statement wasn't a question.

Vessel shuffled out from under his blankets, book in hand. His personal time was interrupted, his reading time... but the other 3 didn't seem to care all too much.

"But-" III quickly shushed any protests, the others shuffled into the room as III made for the disc player. No, Vessel wasn't being given a choice...

"You've been holed up in here all day, the least we can do is bother you." III mumbled from across the room, II and IV making themselves comfortable in the pillows and blankets they stole from Vessels bed. The two boys had settled at the foot of Vessel's bed, II staring up at Vessel for a short moment. Vessel wasn't given any time to object before III pressed play and joined the others; he was quick to give up. Fighting this may easily be futile, but it couldn't be that bad right..?

He was wrong. Half an hour in, Vessel was fighting to stay awake. The plot was boring, the characters bland, and the cliches many in number. He couldn't even follow who was who, or what the main character was doing- more or less her name. The script was all over the place...

A hushed yawn from II caught his attention, pulling his mind out of a thoughtless autopilot it had been stuck in for Sleep knows how long.

"I'm going to bed." II whispered quietly to III, sitting right next to him. IV was leaning on III's shoulder, also asleep. It seems Vessel wasn't the only one bored to death with this movie...

"Alright, I'll carry him to bed." III jabbed a thumb in a sleeping IV's direction, watching II leave before picking up IV and exiting himself. Just like that, Vessel was left on his own to try and follow the poorly written plot of a movie he didn't even want to watch. A hushed sigh made its way from his lips, it would have been louder and more complaint like if he wasn't alone.

"But daddy I love him!" The main character's voice cried from the TV, Vessel began to tune it out as background noise. He lay his head down on the soft blankets beneath him, cradling his body and tempting him towards sleep. He let his mind wander in the wake of white noise, wandering over the past few days... wandering to Sleep.
They had come back from nowhere, for what purpose? Vessel still wasn't sure, he didn't know if his cruel god had good intentions with him or not. All evidence led towards the later, but part of him still held hope for a better future.

A deep yawn pulled his jaw open for a few moments, did III take the remote when he left..? Vessel adjusted how he was lying, reaching down to feel around the floor until the tips of his fingers brushed over the remote. He grabbed it and brought it up with him, a cold hand settling over his own.

"..please don't..." His tone was quiet, almost defeated by such a simple gesture. If he had to watch another second of this, he may just die of boredom.

"This is the best part." The feminine voice behind him scolded his pleas, the grip of its owner getting a bit tighter. Its tone was hushed as his was a few seconds prior, the normal edge instead replaced with curiosity and excitement.

Vessel could feel anticipation from the god sitting behind him, he could almost imagine the god leaning forward to watch the screen. A light weight against his back called for just that, the gods weight being supported by Vessel's body. ..he didn't remember signing up to be a gods pillow tonight.

"You can watch this on your own, I'm-" Vessel was cut off by a thick, inky black tendril wrapping around his mouth tightly.

"Shh." Sleep hushed him, its voice still sounding critical and scolding. It didn't give much room for objection, like a single complaint would fall on its ears anyway...

Vessel reached up and tugged at his gag, this was far from fair play. He tried biting it, getting the inky substance in his mouth and cringing. It was bitter and had a horribly texture, unnaturally thick and just... wrong.

The fight didn't end there though, he continued to push against Sleep's grasp and struggled to get out of it, so much so the deity grew tired of his pitiful attempts. Sleep reached around and grabbed the front of Vessel's hood, pulling him back into its lap so it had a better hold on him. The message behind the action was clear: stop struggling or I'll do worse.

A few minutes passed before the struggle ceased despite the warning, Sleep tightening its hold to encourage him to finally listen without saying anything. The interaction and Vessel's struggle left him tangled up with Sleep, the gods' tendrils wrapped tight around his body restricting his movements- and struggles- until it became near impossible. There was no point to fighting this losing battle and Vessel had no interest in knowing what Sleep intended on doing if he didn't finally comply. How could Sleep like this kind of movie anyway..? It's so boring...

Another yawn pulled at Vessel as III returned to the room. He stopped dead at the door the moment it opened, a masked gaze set on Vessel tangled up in Sleep's grasp- very much against his will. Sleep isn't normally cuddly like this, if you could even call it that. Vessel shot III a look begging him to help.Silence was set over them for an uncomfortable amount of time before III stepped out again, mumbling something incoherent under his breath. Vessel wouldn't have been surprised if it was sacrilege against the deity holding him captive right now.

Even then, the point that III didn't even try to help him hurt a bit, especially since he had silently been begging the whole time. He's been left to watch a boring movie with a god he was far outside of speaking terms with... being forced to stay here by the tendrils wrapped around his body and hands set comfortably wrapped below his neck. He could feel the pressure of those cold hands set against his chest, a pressure that caused the occasional slip of breath, a pressure that made him forget to breathe every few minutes. Every second he reminded himself to breathe, almost expecting to have to tell his heart to beat and eyes to blink the very next.

After a while, the god loosened its grip on him enough that he could shift to be slightly more comfortable. It was nice to be able to move again, though Sleep didn't give him enough space for an escape attempt. The movie was still boring and still made no sense, but at the very least Vessel could be comfortable as he died of boredom.

Sleep didn't seem to notice his shifts, or ignored them. Its form shifted with Vessel as he moved, but the god didn't verbally or physically show any signs of having noticed. Another 20 minutes passed by slowly, every second dragging on torturously slow before Vessel began to nod off again. The deity seemed to notice this but didn't mention it, shifting so Vessel would be able to be more comfortably in its lap.

Several minutes passed, though Vessel found himself growing closer and closer to inevitable rest. Vessel yawned again, shifting to properly lie in Sleep's lap. He wasn't sure when a blanket had been pulled over him, but this god works in strange ways he dare not question.

Several more minutes passed before Vessel found himself comfortably asleep with his god.

_____

Please ignore the horrible pun at the start... I know, its bad. Its very bad. Hehe Vessel got snatched :3