Cruel Little Games (NSFW)

Content warnings: Degrading, possessive behaviors, choking, threatening behaviors, roughness/aggression, biting, really biting, overstimulating (multiple times)
_____

Distracted. That was the best word to describe Vessels absent minded behaviors, the distant look he seemed to carry around all day. It was an easy topic of conversation to the other vessels, though none of them had brought it up. Vessel now sat on his bed, a fan going in the corner of the room and his sleeves rolled up to his elbows to fight off the heat of early summer. Even then it wasn't enough, and his increased body heat wasn't helping. Stupid summer temperatures...

"What's happening to me..?" It was nothing more than a quiet mumble spoken to an empty room, Vessel's head resting in his damp hands. The gentle moonlight pushed through his curtains, barely illuminating the room enough for him to see. Even then, the breezes were rare and felt too nice to just close off the outside.

He rubbed his thumbs against his temples, shifting his hands to get under the mask as he did. It likely wouldn't help to alleviate the incessant thoughts plowing through his mind, taking root and growing to dominate further and further until it was all he could think about.

Sleep. All he could think about was the god he worshiped, his cheeks growing red at the thoughts that came with that name. The memories. He was quick to hide in his hands, pressing the tips of his fingers against his face and mask to try and distract himself with little success. A dusting of red covered his cheeks, Vessel shook his head to try and clear out those thoughts.

"Depraved mortal..." Vessel felt it before he heard it, a strong presence he had grown intimately familiar with as of late. It's arms wrapped around him, pulling him back to lie in its lap. The cool of its skin on his own was a welcome change compared to the early summer heat; he couldn't help but lean into it a little, seeking it out.

Vessel stared up at Sleep for a moment, the god having taken a slightly more human form, though many of its godly features still showed through. Even without them, it was still clear from the misty gatherings around it that it was not in fact human, though its more feminine form was still rather fitting.

"How many times are you going to do this?" It ran its hand over his cheek, the expression it wore unreadable. Its six red eyes stared down at the vessel, its intentions hidden behind neutrality. The reason was unclear, whether it be due to godly influence or a lack of emotion... Vessel wasn't sure.

"I'm sorry." It was less than adequate and Vessel knew it. To be lusting after a god, his god... was wrong. This fact was never debated, never truly brought up; he didn't know if his god approved of it or loathed it, or something in between.

"I never said I was mad." The god leaned down and left a soft kiss on Vessel's lips, its long hair falling around them almost like a curtain. It kept Vessel within the gods piercing gaze, though  he had no complaints.

"Though my question was left unanswered. Must I ask it again?" The god's voice had an edge to it this time, the tone it took when it threatened him- and Sleep always followed through on its promises.

"I'm.. not sure." The answer was hesitant, incomplete. Vessel tried again a few ticks later.

"It won't be the last time." That much he knew at least, deciding towards some level of honesty. To be with Sleep in that way was a high to him, something that no other mortal had ever been able to give him since- and he's tried for the sake of curiosity.

"You're mine~" The god whispered, that familiar possessive look crossing over its expression again. It's something Vessel had seen before, and will see again.

"Do I need to remind you of this?" The edge was still there, but it was mixed with a hint of flirting.

"I didn't forget." Vessel insisted back.