Minecraft and way too much snow

The boys go out in the snow after playing Minecraft. No content warnings for this one, have the most wholesome and safe chapter I've written in a while. <3
__

The times had grown rather monotonous over the past few weeks, the impossible amounts of snowfall in Eden keeping the vessels all but snowed in. II lied over Vessel's lap, a blanket drawn over the both of them as the sounds of a rather familiar video game came quietly from the TV speakers. The screen was split in two, one half being used by Vessel, the other being used by IV.

III was acting as IV's personal heater, leaning against him with his arms wrapped around the other's waist. III had been making attempts at the controller in IV's hands for the past 15 minutes, his failures earning a complaint and mild scolding from IV each time. II snuggled a bit closer in, pulling the blanket tighter around himself. A few seconds passed before a close-by explosion went off in the game, leaving Vessel to sigh and hand his controller to III who accepted it rather eagerly.

"Stupid creepers.." II snuggled up into Vessel's now free arms as he mumbled hushed complaints, making a pillow of the taller of them- or maybe a big teddy bear. Vessel simply resigned himself to watch III and IV instead, III having set off in some random direction or another for what could only be determined as a purpose towards chaos judging from the smirk on his face.

IV continued working on the small farm he'd been setting up, rows of sugarcane surrounding a small lake and wheat patches decorating a small starter house he had built a bit further back. Despite being simple, it was rather well done, the storage inside set up to be efficient and the layout organized. Vessel found himself spacing out watching until II tugged on his sleeve a while later.

"It's not snowing." It was the first time any of them had said anything all day- there had been no need to. III perked up and glanced at the window, setting down his controller after pausing the game and moving to see for himself. IV grumbled and moved closer to Vessel, slipping under the blanket that was currently covering him and II. It was hardly able to fit all 3 of them, but they made it work by snuggling into one another.

"Hey." III leaned against IV again, setting his head on the other shoulder before poking II's forehead. He had clear mischief in his voice that couldn't be trusted.

"Lets go outside." He was almost like a child, the way his smile made his eyes a bit squinty with the excitement of fresh snow. It didn't snow all too often in Eden anyway, so it was impossible to really blame him. II perked up at the idea, Vessel holding him a little closer in objection to the idea.

"But it's cold..." II squirmed in his arms until he finally let go, watching him flop into Iv's lap instead. Vessel scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest to keep himself warm.

"I'll go out, let's make a snow Sleep." II was looking up at Vessel and IV with puppy eyes, almost begging them to join. There was no doubt about II and III going out, but it would be more fun if all of them went, surely..?

"..you know what, why not." IV sighed in defeat, agreeing to it with a sheepish glance at Vessel who stared back at him with betrayal.

"Come oooonnn..." III whined, shifting to flop over Vessel's shoulders instead. Vessel tried to shrug him off, only to leave III clinging tighter. He glanced at IV, silently pleading for help only to get a small shrug back.

"Do I have to..?" His answer was accented by a grumble and deep sigh as III's smile only got wider, coming to the realization that he may not have a choice in the matter.

"Yes you do, now come on!" III stood up and stole the blanket from Vessel who made hopeless grabby hands at it before giving up. IV chuckled at the display before joining III, pulling II up with him. Vessel sighed again before getting up himself, giving in.