Glitter and Girly Pop Revenge Plots

Vessel and II get drunk and make Sleep girly pop. Content warnings: drinking, accidental violence, bad language, glitter

_____

"Toniiiiiiiight we're second guessed again~" II slurred the words together as he sang Vessels own lyrics, his voice cracking a bit from how hard he was going at it. It cracked rather hard at the very end, leaving both himself and Vessel laughing until tears strew from their eyes.

"Your voice sucks." Vessel pointed out, tipping his wine glass back again with a low chuckle that would give any normal person butterflies. The hours had run rather late, empty glass bottles of varying types strewn out between the two of them, and TV static in place of a movie they had been watching at some point. It was II's idea to start a drinking game with the movie, III joined them for a while before dropping out to go to bed. Vessel's words were something along the lines of calling III lame for it.

"Shut it." II threw a pillow that hardly missed Vessel, a sharp look from the other coming as a result.

"I really don't want to be washing wine out of my cloak and these pillows, stop that." Vessels scolding was mild, though his stern look called II to return to his side again instead of trying to make a mess. The peace lasted just short of a minute before II got a mischievous look in his eyes, Vessel was almost afraid to ask what idea his drunken mind came up with.

"I have an ideaaaaaa..." II drew out the 'a' almost like a child would, that look in his eyes spreading to the grin on his face. He can't possibly be up to any good...

"I'm afraid to ask..." Vessel responded, finishing his wine glass and setting it down on the small offset table beside where he sat. It was a bit off balance, but the glass wouldn't fall unless someone hit it. A moment of doubt passed over Vessels mind before he brushed it off; it'll be fine. Probably.

"Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep~!" II called out, creating a small dose of panic deep within Vessel who scrambled to silence II's obnoxious yelling.

"Heyheyheyhey no lets not do that-!" He hissed at II, a hand over his mouth. II bit said hand and Vessel pulled away, giving II a look that simply said 'what the hell was that for?' It was uncalled for, but neither of them were in any position to be saying what was or was not called for.

"Vessel II?" It was bad luck for the deity to actually show up, Vessel scrambling to shut II up again, struggling against II kicking and fighting back in his entirety. An accidental punch to the nose had Vessel off of him, glaring with small tear pools in his eyes.

"Let's decorate Sleep with glitter!" II smiled up at the deity like a child would to a parent, or maybe in the way a child would look at something sweet..? Vessel wasn't quite sure, his mind going a mile a minute as he stared. II didn't seem to notice what had happened, Vessel made a mental note to not mention it again. Like a child in a candy store... a spoiled child.

"Lets not-" Vessel was cut off by a hushed sigh from the deity, a small impossible smile on its formless face. The deity settled in with them, a few pillows and blankets making their way to it as they made themself comfortable. Vessel watched with a look of pure shock in his eyes. What kind of witchcraft was II performing right now?

"Go ahead then." Sleep spoke gently to II, something Vessel rarely saw or received from it. Was II its favorite..? Vessel's expression fell a bit at the realization, a tinge of jealousy pulling at him. He shouldn't be, but...

The change in mood was noticeable, Vessel simply opting to watch II glorify the god sitting before the both of them. Sleep themself didn't seem to mind it all too much, if Vessel hadn't known better he would say the entity was enjoying the attention. Though... maybe it was, maybe Vessel didn't know better.