Another Night to Themselves

Chapter 27
Another Night to Themselves

Lily let out a hiss as her body sank into the hot water of the tub in Garrick's room. She loved he had a private bath and she needed it. Garrick didn't seem to mind when he dropped her off and went to talk to Xaden. Lily's long silver hair was pulled into a messy bun on top of her head so it wouldn't get wet. Garrick would be annoyed at that. Lily couldn't help but smile at the thought as she sunk deeper into the water so that her chin was touching the water. They were almost a month away from graduation and Lily wanted to take every advantage of the two together. But they be together when they were allowed leave for their dragons.

"Lily?" Garrick's voice pulled her from her thoughts as a door closed.

"I'll be out shortly." Lily called. Garrick's chuckle came on the other end. "Everything alright with Xaden?"

"Yeah. He's going to check on your sister. Xaden told me to tell you not to worry about her, just enjoy the night with me." Garrick said. Lily wasn't going to argue with him. Lily pulled out the drain with her foot and let the water drain. Lily got out of the tub and wrapped a towel around her body. Lily looked in the mirror, debating if she should pull her bun out or leave it up. A smile creeps on her face and she decided to leave it up.

Garrick turned as the door to the bathroom opened and Lily stepped out, wrapped in a towel. Lust flared in Garrick's eyes. Lily smirked as she walked across the room. Garrick watched her every move.

"Princess." Garrick said in a warning growl. Lily looked over her shoulder with a playful smirk. "What have I told you with your hair up when we are alone."

"I don't know. I think I look cute with it up." Lily said with a playful smirk on her face. She turned to face him as she stood in front of his desk. Garrick was shirtless and in his boxers already as he sat on the bed. Lily lifted the edge of the towel and let the towel slide down her body. Garrick was off the bed in a heartbeat and Lily gasped as he pushed her down onto his desk, his lips finding her mouth. Lily's fingers slid into his hair.

"Gods. How did I get so lucky with you." Garrick said, through the kisses he was giving her. His hand reached up into her bun and yanked it out. His hand slid down her body. Lily's body arched at his touch. Garrick's mouth was hard on hers as his finger slid along her core. Her hips jump at his touch. "Squirmy tonight aren't you." Garrick nipped her lip as he slid his fingers into her core.

"Garrick." Lily gasped against his lips. Garrick started to move his fingers inside her. Lily's hips lift up as a moan escapes her lips. Garrick's lips travel down her neck and down her skin. Garrick didn't stop with fingering her as he sucked on her breasts and worked his way down her body. Lily's back arches as he sucks her clit into his mouth. Lily was getting close to an orgasm and gasped as she came in Garrick's mouth. Garrick smirked as he came up.

"Good girl." Garrick said, coming up to her face and kissed her. Lily could taste her juices on his lips. Garrick lifted her off the desk with ease. Garrick tossed her onto his bed and pulled down his boxers as he lowered himself down ontop of her. Garrick moved his length along her core. Lily's hips came up to meet his as Garrick slid into her. Garrick's hand slid into her long hair and he kissed her hard as he thrusted hard into her. Lily wrapped her legs around Garrick as he continued to thrust as her hips lift up to meet his. Lily moaned against his lips as he sped up.

"I love you." Lily whispered as Garrick pulled away and burried his face into her neck. Lily's fingers slid into his hair. Garrick sucked on her tender spot on her neck.

"I love you too, Princess." Garrick said. Lily felt the pressure in her stomach and Garrick felt her mussles cramp around his length. "Cum for me, baby." Lily cried out in pleasure as she came on his length. Garrick did a few thrusts and came in her. Garrick rolled off her, but brought her with so she was laying on his chest. Both were breathing hard. Lily snuggled deeper into Garrick's chest. Garrick chuckled. "You keep this up and we might go for a second round, but we're spent." Lily kissed his check.

"It was a long day." Lily said. Garrick kissed her forehad.

"Xaden is happy you saved Liam. He'll live." Garrick said.

"He's a good friend and squad mate. I couldn't let him fall to his death and I was the closest to him. He rescued me when Blaide tried to attack Lyssa." Lily said. Garrick nodded.

"Lyssa showed me what happened. Glad your both alright." Garrick said, running his fingers through her hair. "Get some sleep, Princess." Lily snuggled closer and let the exhauston of the day claim her as Garrick ran his fingers down her back.

AN: Sorry it took a few days to update. I'm sick. Finally had the energy to update. Till next time