Chapter 7

The production team rushed to the room, replaced a new camera for Jiang Su, and awkwardly explained the shooting issues to her again.

They thought everyone knew these rules, so they assumed they didn't need to explain them again, almost causing a misunderstanding.

Jiang Su nodded absentmindedly, not feeling particularly scared about the situation.

The camera automatically locks onto faces.

As it rotates in the direction of people, it inevitably makes small noises.

At first, Jiang Su didn't know what the sound was, but later she found out and promptly destroyed the device.

Seeing that she didn't intend to cause trouble for the production team, they secretly breathed a sigh of relief. Their gaze swept over the girl's face, thinking she was indeed fragile.

She didn't even have a bit of a temper.

Choosing option A was probably just a blind choice.

The production team retreated, and Jiang Su covered the camera, took a shower, and went to bed early.

The audience on the live stream never got to see her training scenes in the end.

Because the bed was too comfortable, Jiang Su slept for a long time.

The next day was the preliminary evaluation.

She leisurely had breakfast, changed clothes, and then went downstairs. The audience on the live stream was speechless once again.

【She's not in a hurry at all?】

【Maybe she just wants to experience it here a bit more; after all, she won't be able to come back later, haha.】

The order of the preliminary evaluation was based on the chosen rating order, starting with A, followed by BCDEF. And within each rating, they were sorted alphabetically by the company name.

Because Jiang Su chose A, Wan Yue and the others were also with her, appearing at the front.

"Ding Xuan is first, followed by Lin Sifeng's company, then us..." Wu Qingqing quickly sorted out the order.

Wan Yue was already sweating nervously.

She had never gone on stage this early before.

Wu Qingqing reiterated the director's words again: "Remember your respective singing parts; don't forget the choreography..."

"And the director wants you to stand out as much as possible." Wu Qingqing looked at Jiang Su with a complicated expression.

Jiang Su clearly hadn't trained for long, but this heavy responsibility fell on her shoulders.

Jiang Su didn't seem nervous at all. She asked, "Stand out more?"

Upon hearing this, Wan Yue thought she was backing down and couldn't help but speak up: "Just do your best. If you can't stand out, the director won't do anything to you."

That's how the team works; it's actually difficult for individuals to stand out.

Even if Jiang Su performs well in the company, when everyone is together, she might not necessarily stand out.

Jiang Su replied, "Okay, got it."

Next, they rehearsed the song privately again, but Jiang Su was nowhere to be found.

"What's she up to? Escaping at the last minute?" Wan Yue asked.

But Wu Qingqing was stunned: "She's back."