14'

Chicago, IL

YANNA

I run the comb through the curls one last time, then hand her the small mirror from the table. She studies herself, moving her head left to right.

"Now hold on," she says, and a pit forms in my stomach. Worried she might not like it, I step back, analyzing the wig on Kash's head.

"What's wrong? I can probably fix it," I nervously offer.

"Bitch no! You ate the fuck downnn," she exclaims, swinging her head to let the curls flow. I chuckle, thinking I might have fucked her up

Turning around to face me, she insists, "No, like Yanna, I'm for real. You need to get into this hair shit, literally." She hands the mirror back to me.

I place it on the table with the other supplies. "Hmm, I don't know," I respond as she pulls out her phone, heading straight to the Instagram camera.

"Y'all see this?" She combs her fingers through the curls, showcasing their bounce. Bringing the camera closer to her forehead, she challenges, "Bet y'all can't see that lace." Pulling the camera back, she continues, "Book with my girl; she's just now doing hair, y'all. I'm gonna mention her page and everything."

Stopping the video, she mentions me and posts it. "Now you ain't got no choice; get you some munyun, girl," she declares with a bright smile. All I can do is laugh and shake my head.

We hear the door open and in walks Kee , Javo and Q with pizza boxes.

I watch as Kee Walks straight past us sitting on the couch.

"Hey sis." javo gave me a side hug before placing down the pizza then following behind Kee

I watch as Q walks up to kash looking her up and down , he licks his lips and smiles "you look so good kash." Kasani looks down at her feet smiling "thank you quintrell." she says as he walks away

Me and javo make eye contact peeping the same thing , both of our faces drop having the same reaction