07'

Chicago, IL
one month ago

"That shit doesn't matter, Javo. niggas see Tey, and they get to acting stupid," Tyreek expressed his irritation at Ja'shawn for bringing Teyanna to the party.

"Bro, y'all talk about me like I'm not standing right here," Teyanna retorted, rolling her eyes as she walked behind them.

"All I'm saying is she's got both of us. If some shit goes down, I ain't afraid to go to jail," Ja'shawn shrugged off Tyreek's concern.

Ja'shawn, always having a soft spot for Teyanna, usually had to convince Tyreek that everything would be okay. He honestly wanted Teyanna to have fun.

"Listen to me, nigga," Tyreek stopped in his tracks, causing everyone else to do the same. "I'm going to college soon, doing this basketball shit. I won't be around, so all I'm asking is to watch over her. Don't let shit happen to my sister. Guard her with your life, my nigga. These niggas out here go crazy just 'cause she's pretty. Get that through your head. She can't be following us wherever we go anymore," he straight-faced Ja'shawn.

Ja'shawn thought this through.

Ja'shawn took a moment, absorbing Tyreek's serious tone. After a brief pause, he nodded in understanding.

"I got you, Ty. I'll look out for her like she's my own sister. No more risky situations," Ja'shawn assured, his commitment evident in his words.

Tyreek's stern expression softened, appreciating Ja'shawn's promise. "Good. I trust you. Just make sure she's safe."

As they continued towards the party, the atmosphere shifted. Teyanna, overhearing the conversation, gave Ja'shawn a small smile, acknowledging the unspoken understanding.

Throughout the night, Ja'shawn kept a watchful eye on Teyanna, ensuring she navigated the social scene without any troubles.

Around this time, Teyanna was just as social as Q, walking around, getting to know people, cracking jokes, and making friends. Her vibrant personality made her a truly lovable character, easing Ja'shawn's initial worries.

As the night unfolded, Ja'shawn found himself enjoying the party more than he anticipated.

"I'm going to take a step outside" Tyreek informed Ja'shawn a look of distress filled his face as he left

Ja'shawn nodded not thinking too much of it, then looked over at teyanna

Teyanna, noticing Ja'shawn's watchful eye, approached him with a playful grin. "I told you I can handle myself, Javo, youn got to babysit."

Ja'shawn chuckled, "Just making sure, Tey, i just realized ty lowkey right."

The party continued, filled with laughter and music. commitment to Tyreek's request started to die down , and Teyanna's carefree spirit added assurance that she would be okay.

Ja'shawn decided to go live on Instagram for some entertainment. He watched as the comments and people began rolling in, responding to some every now and then.

Then, one particular comment caught his eye from an unknown account: "That house looks familiar" followed by laughing emojis.

Ja'shawn, initially unfazed, decided to ignore the comment, expecting it to be some internet trolls trying to get a scare out of him. He continued with the live focusing on creating a lively atmosphere for his followers and putting any lingering concerns out of his mind.

As Ja'shawn continued the live stream, his initial nonchalance gave way to a creeping unease when the same account commented again: "Watch out, Ja'shawn." In an instant, he cut off his live, a sense of urgency flooding his senses. His eyes darted around the house, scanning for any potential danger.