10'

Chicago, IL

Javo

At around 3:30 am, I hesitated before pressing the Call button. Despite everything, this situation seemed like the last thing I should be doing. Nevertheless, I hit the button, and a few rings later, his voice rang through the phone.

"Wassup?" I looked at my screen to see a female arm wrapped around him. we weren't on the best of terms so, I debated whether to crack a joke or not.

"Folks, who is that?" I chuckled, and he slightly moved the camera away from her, smiling. "Yo, bitch," Kee joked back, causing my smile to immediately drop.

"mhm, aye though, I got Armani lo' You trynna go handle that?" I saw a smile creep upon his face, and I already knew the answer.

"ima be there in 10 , im finna go get Q too you know he hate that nigga fa bugging with kasani." kee nods yawning. he probably just woke up he never sleep at this time though.

"aye , you know where yanna went when she left my house yesterday?" i watch him look to his left and scratch his head

"hell nah , gon head pick up Q though." he said before quickly hanging up. I don't know what that nigga been on lately but he something else

I grab my keys , and make my way to my car , Armani been alive since he pulled that shit with Tey at that party which is too fucking long , he deserve to die on pills or not nobody should take advantage of a drunk female

I start my car pulling off , Me and armani never really spoke but when we did i kept it cool. I always had my suspicions of him because he always seemed to have alternative intentions but i was never sure until tyreek let me know armani the type of nigga to fuck with yo opps cause he scared, or take money from you while you sleep.

Nigga just weird all around , he should've been dead if you ask me. i always questioned why tyreek kept his ass around but honestly i always knew Tyreek had a big ass heart , he wanted to see him get better especially cause he was leaving for college. if tyreek seen him now man.. shit fucked up

eventually i pulled up by Q's house , "how you know where he at," Quintrell said getting into the passengers seat rubbing his hands on his pants

"I had one of my homies watch him for a little bit, he's been giving me updates and shit." Q nods, staring out the window, watching houses and cars pass by.

"You coo?" I question, noticing his energy was off; something was on his mind.

"Not finna lie, I'm thinking about giving up on Kasani." He turns to look at me, probably looking for confirmation if that's the right thing to do.

I shake my head, honestly unsure. Him and Kasani would be raw as hell, but he ain't been putting in the effort kash been looking for. If he really wants her, he's gotta try harder than that.

"Look, I got a plan. If that don't work, she just don't want you." I see a grin begin to form, but he looks away before he thinks I could notice. "Bet, just let me know." He really love that girl

About 10 minutes later, we pulled up to Kee's spot. Kee was already standing outside with his hands in his hoodie pocket. "Who this nigga think he is?" Q chuckles, watching Kee slide into the back seat.

Kee daps Q up before sliding back into the seat. "Type shit," I spat back at the blatant disregard of me.

"Aye, Kee, you took Yanna back home?" Kee's eyes widen as if Q wasn't supposed to say that. "Foe..." Kee started, and we make eye contact through the top mirror. "Actually, we had a conversation about Javo."

I chuckled. This nigga just tried to change the subject; he knows I ain't slow. "About lil ol' me?" I joked, causing him to shake his head.

"Yeah, some bullshit about me letting what you did slide," he spat, staring into my eyes through the mirrors.

"Bullshit?" Q repeated, looking back at him. He stopped looking at me to look back at Q and shrugged.

I jerked my head back. "What's to you, gang?" I turn my body to face Kee, causing him to look me up and down, but he refused to respond. "Grow up. If you got a problem with me, you ain't gotta be around me. Trust that." I put my hand out. "We coo or what, nigga?"

He stares at me blankly before he grins and daps me up. "We coo, shorty. Been coo." I nod my head and grin back before turning back to the road.

"Aww, look at us making up like the besties we are!" Q joked.

"Shut up, nigga," me and Kee said in unison.

"Hollon, shorty, that's dude?" Kee pointed out as we pulled up to the spot.

Kee and Q quickly threw on ski masks, and I pulled my hoodie low. I rolled down the window as we got closer.

Kee nodded to Q, gun in hand.
"ARMANIIII!" Q shouted with the sassiest voice out the window.

Armani looked around confused then he finally spotted the car. Before he could think to run, Kee let loose shots.

FA! FA! FA!

Two hit his chest, one in the head. Armani dropped, blood pooling.

Kee laughed as we sped off, the shots' echoes fading. The air in the car was heavy. We slipped through an alley, shadows hiding us as we left the scene behind. Tension lingered, but Q broke it with a grin.

"we did that!" Q said causing me and kee to pause and look at him "yo ass need to stay from round kash ass" i said causing kee to chuckle

"on my soul you seen how he said armani name gang?" kee said looking at me

"armannniii" i said mocking Q causing all of us to bust out laughing

"soo where we finna eat at." Q said looking over at me

"Mcdonald's around the corner." i suggested and kee shook his head "i gotta get back home"

"speaking of... why you told me you ain't kno where yanna was when whole time Q took her to yo crib?" i glanced back at him

"it ain't like that , i just ain't kno how you was finna react when you think of her as yo sis and shit. you can chill though i took her home after we had that conversation."

apart of me didn't believe him , but i wasn't finna bug "type shit."