13'

Don't Be A Ghost Reader

Chicago, IL

Yanna

I woke up , looked around and realized i was still in keontae's room, but he wasn't here with me. He must've left in the middle of the night.
I shook my head looking down at my overnight clothes

Feeling a mix of confusion and curiosity, I decide to explore Keontae's room to find any clues about his sudden departure. As I glance around, I notice a new notification on my phone from javo and kee

I open kee's text telling me he was out and should be back in some hours , but that was about 10 hours ago , it's 3pm now.

I decided not to stress too much about it , I assume he would be home soon.

Leaving me here is crazy , knowing i had no way of transportation , he so inconsiderate sometimes.

I left the bed looking around the room, as long as i'm here i might as-well shower and make me some food.

I search through his drawer to find a oversized tee for me

Startled, I freeze for a moment as my hand brushes against something cold and metallic. Pulling it out, my eyes widen at the sight of a gun in Keontae's drawer, wondering why he would keep something like this in his room.

I carefully set it down on the top of his dresser , deciding to ask about it later. Makes me wonder how many guns he really has.

Accepting the limited wardrobe options, I grab the oversized tee and a pair of Keontae's Ethikas for some bottoms. It's not the most conventional outfit, but it'll do for now.

Roaming through Keontae's house, I locate the bathroom, noticing the people from the other night are nowhere to be seen. Slipping into the shower, I let the warm water ease the confusion.

Slipping into Keontae's shirt, I quickly realize it's smaller than expected, revealing more than I bargained for. The borrowed Ethikas serving as bottoms only add to the unintentional exposure. l chuckled and shook my head, I adjust the outfit, deciding to roll with it until I figure out the next move

Heading downstairs to the kitchen, I grab some snacks, amused by the realization that Keontae and I share the same taste. Chuckling, I tease, "On what? Keontae wants to be me so bad," i said returning to his room, settling on his bed to watch a TV show and enjoy the borrowed snacks.

suddenly the distant sound of someone pulling up into the driveway grabs my attention. I hear the front door open, and their footsteps gradually approach, making their way upstairs and closer to the room. The anticipation builds, wondering about their reaction to finding me in this space.