11'

Chicago, IL

Quintrell Deondre White

I smiled so hard at my phone, if she knew how much I liked her stupid ass, maybe she would lock in, but shit, she gon know by tonight

I grabbed the bouquet of roses from off my dresser. Javo set the whole day out for me; if this shit don't work, on my life, I'ma fuck all her homegirls.

I hopped inside my car, putting the roses on the passenger's seat.

After a moment, I pulled up in front of her house, I texted her I was downstairs, and a few minutes later, she came down.

As she walked towards my car, her focus stayed on her phone, I knew she wasn't doing shit but swiping from app to app.

I stepped out of my car, going to the passenger's side. I opened the car door, grabbed the roses, and smiled as I handed them to her making sure i showed my newly bought grillz

"You look so good, Kash," I told her, making sure I make eye contact.

She took the roses, smiling down at her feet.

she so damn fine , that shit make me mad.

i held my arms out for an hug , she embraced me having her arms go around my neck , smiling to myself my hands glide down to her ass gripping it

she instantly pushed away from the hug "now quintrell."

i love the way she say my name that shit turn me on.

I opened the door for her "cmon man." i said allowing her to climb into the seat, i closed the door behind her and went into my side.

"you ain't even tell me where we going Q." she tells me as i pulled off

As we cruised down the city streets, the neon lights reflecting off the car windows, I flashed a grin at Kash.

"we going to a place i know your boujee ass gon love" I replied, keeping the destination a mystery.