Chapter 9 - Got me started

All it took , was one day for everything to come crashing down !

I was having such a great time at Chloe's party , but the moment I let my tiredness get the better of me , all hell broke loose !

I don't know , what the fuck was wrong with me ?! I couldn't keep my hands off of Jackson , so I let him fuck me in the shower !

Boy , I don't know how he makes me lose control. Making me feel so weak and hungry , only for him... Like WHY ?! I know...

BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE THE MAN !

I LOVE MY BEST FRIEND'S DAD !!!

ACTUALLY MY EX BEST FRIEND , SINCE SHE HATES ME AND FOR GOOD REASON !!!

I literally don't know how to feel... about today...

Angry , confused , hurt , sick and humiliated... The kind of humiliation , where you just want to curl up into a ball and die...

 The kind of humiliation , where you just want to curl up into a ball and die

Or just hope and pray that this nightmare would end... Cassidy , just wake the fuck up now !

No , this is my living , breathing , worst nightmare come to life !

How could this happen ?!

For years , I tried to keep this secret , but now it just ... bubbled to the surface ! It felt like it blew up in my face and nothing I said would change Chloe's mind.

Everything hurts ! Everything hurts so fucking bad !!!

Now , Jackson stands infront of me , just as humiliated and broken as me... Who knew those beautiful dark eyes of his could contain that much sorrow ?!

I've never seen him like this... Before our fooling around got exposed to the world , he was so cool , calm and confident , but now... He changed !

It was like the floor was ripped out from under his feet , but who am I kidding... I feel the exact same way !

Chloe and I were best friends our whole lives , but now our friendship is nothing but the past !

I can't understand how it all happened so fast... The both of us were on top of the world , practically conquering it together , almost unstoppable !  That was a  couple of hours ago ! Now she looks at me with nothing but pain in her eyes !

" Cassie , please... " , Jackson pleads , as he holds his hand out to me.